Local elections (7 Viewers)

martcov

There is only one remain party Chukka the hypocrite, Heidi the non entityView attachment 12126 and Anna the bigot

Aaaargh! Farage just showed on my Handy.... He is using the tried tactics of right wing dictators, and seems to have roped in some right wing Tories... judging by you posting fan pictures on here...

Grendel

Aaaargh! Farage just showed on my Handy.... He is using the tried tactics of right wing dictators, and seems to have roped in some right wing Tories... judging by you posting fan pictures on here...

Wait till Election Day

Grendel

Well I hope the angry remainers are motivated to stop Farage.....

Yeah they can vote for those paragons of political integrity Anna Soubrey and Chukka

Ian1779

The angry people are more likely to vote than people who are just getting on with their lives. Farage is winding people up and telling them that politicians are conspiring against them. He claims the people just want to leave. He doesn’t mention the at least half that want to remain at his meetings or in his interviews. He just repeats the lie and the more he repeats it, the more people hate the politicians who they are now convinced are working against „the people“. The Brexit Party supporters will turn out in force. The lower the turnout, the better for them. Then after they are in, they will announce the program that people voted for and, maybe, who their backers are. Not a nice situation.

Farage wants a no-deal Brexit. If there was to be a deal between Tories and Labour (CU deal for example) it would never satisfy him and those that are at the same point. However it may appease those that will take a deal, and remove the impact of his campaign, simply because he has no other policies or plan.

Despite reservations, I just can’t see anywhere out of this mess other than some kind of deal between the 2 main parties - despite every soundbite and opinion piece I don’t think Remain could get the numbers to win a vote.

Grendel

Farage wants a no-deal Brexit. If there was to be a deal between Tories and Labour (CU deal for example) it would never satisfy him and those that are at the same point. However it may appease those that will take a deal, and remove the impact of his campaign, simply because he has no other policies or plan.

Despite reservations, I just can’t see anywhere out of this mess other than some kind of deal between the 2 main parties - despite every soundbite and opinion piece I don’t think Remain could get the numbers to win a vote.

I suspect both main parties are desperate to get a deal to leave ratified before the elections.

Otherwise they know exactly what’s coming. Farage will make massive gains in the Euro elections - there’s only one real remain party and that’s the rag tag jokers who will be humiliated at the balllot box headed by Heidi Whatshername

The greens and the lib dens will make little headway against what they have previously received in terms of share and as Farage will say the vote for them is a vote for a range of issues it’s meaningless

If the polls are correct the momentum to
Leave - just leave will accelerate hugely

The Lib Dem’s are massively discredited and Farage would rip Cable apart in any debate - cable slept with the tories and may as well have a “grubby politician” badge on.

They know this must be out to bed as Farage could get the same share as both main parties put together - why these idiots who want a second referendum don’t think the anger whipped up will mean we just crash out I really cannot fathom

NorthernWisdom

I suspect both main parties are desperate to get a deal to leave ratified before the elections.

Otherwise they know exactly what’s coming. Farage will make massive gains in the Euro elections - there’s only one real remain party and that’s the rag tag jokers who will be humiliated at the balllot box headed by Heidi Whatshername

The greens and the lib dens will make little headway against what they have previously received in terms of share and as Farage will say the vote for them is a vote for a range of issues it’s meaningless

If the polls are correct the momentum to
Leave - just leave will accelerate hugely

The Lib Dem’s are massively discredited and Farage would rip Cable apart in any debate - cable slept with the tories and may as well have a “grubby politician” badge on.

They know this must be out to bed as Farage could get the same share as both main parties put together - why these idiots who want a second referendum don’t think the anger whipped up will mean we just crash out I really cannot fathom
Amazing. Bar the final paragraph this must be a first for this thread, as you manage balanced and insightful!

dutchman

I see Farage has been raising money for Zoe's Place...
59069643_2481034111915363_3439019264965607424_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread