Liverpool (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

There's another injury for Liverpool, Henderson looks like he's done his hamstring.

Gives Sky sonething to talk about.

A few posters on here will be gutted

Evo1883

Still think Chelsea 2004 under Mourinho were the best prem side I've seen..

I know city broke points records etc and play 1000,000000000 passes a match... But, they were a damn good side Chelsea then

Arsenal were bloody good too in 2003... Tbh the prem was at its peak in them years for me, football in general around Europe was immense still

Can't stand the division now

D

Deleted member 11652

TAA shouldn’t have gone to ground. Pen for me. What a shame

Evo1883

Obviously Liverpool fans on twitter think the world's against them... Reality is DCL would have tapped into an empty net had trent not slid in and blocked His run to the ball

no_loyalty

Thiago has been awful since he has been at Liverpool.

bringbackrattles

Thiago has been awful since he has been at Liverpool.
Liverpool have won trophies under Klopp but for many it's not good enough. I'm a Coventry City supporter and only care about us, but to want a manager out because they are going through a dodgy patch is unbelievable.

SkyBlueBailey

all you ever here on sky sports news is Liverpool or Klopp...

They’ll all blame the injury’s when city end up winning the league.. personally I think that the team isn’t as motivated to do well after winning it last season...

Terry Gibson's perm

They are not able to play with the same intensity as before and he will need to rebuild, but that will take serious money and I am not sure the Americans will supply that so he will have to try to cash in on Mane or Salah

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

To be fair they do have a big problem at CB and it seems to be cursed for them. Even CM's filling in are getting injured. But they got shitloads of cash and if they choose not to have sufficient back-up in that position that's the fault of their recruitment.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair they do have a big problem at CB and it seems to be cursed for them. Even CM's filling in are getting injured. But they got shitloads of cash and if they choose not to have sufficient back-up in that position that's the fault of their recruitment.

They have millions of pounds, they shouldn't rely on individuals.

Maybe also look at their medical team if they are getting so many injuries.

bringbackrattles

Did they really?
As I'm a football writer I like to look at teams and players from all decades for articles etc. And this one stood out as it is a top flight record, as it hasn't happened since. They won the title but got relegated the next season, but they went down being the highest goal scorers,yet had a poor defence which saw them drop.

hill83

Sky Sports always needing to have some sort of narrative for every game annoys me.
'Everton winning at Liverpool for the first time in the 21st century' was the one the other game. Who gives a fuck.
If it's not something like that it's 'the clash of the managers' or 'the first time yellow socks have gone up against blue socks for 11 months on a Saturday'.

AND IT'S LIVE. Pure waffle.

oscillatewildly

Sky Sports always needing to have some sort of narrative for every game annoys me.
'Everton winning at Liverpool for the first time in the 21st century' was the one the other game. Who gives a fuck.
If it's not something like that it's 'the clash of the managers' or 'the first time yellow socks have gone up against blue socks for 11 months on a Saturday'.

Talking of socks, check out the lengths they went to in avoiding a colour 'clash' for the 1970 FA Cup final and subsequent replay.
Quite extraordinary.

Nick

Administrator

Yeah, it's like they want to be celebrities and have catchphrases. You can tell with the tone of their voice now that they want to be boxing announcers the way they try and hype things up.

They make up dramatic bullshit and try to play it up and they focus on that one particular stat, I always like it when the game doesn't turn out how they want and they repeatedly try and hide their sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread