Liverpool (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

think people are discussing why it gets disproportionately more coverage than say, defending Champions Man City last season who also had midfielders filling in at CB, but you knew that already.
Sky Sports always needing to have some sort of narrative for every game annoys me.
'Everton winning at Liverpool for the first time in the 21st century' was the one the other game. Who gives a fuck.
If it's not something like that it's 'the clash of the managers' or 'the first time yellow socks have gone up against blue socks for 11 months on a Saturday'.

AND IT'S LIVE. Pure waffle.

Martin Tyler does strike me as the kind of fellow who would drink in the Earlsdon Oak

Paul Anthony

Some brilliant defending by Fulham, but another game where Liverpool just looked very average overall.

D

Deleted member 11652

all the Liverpool fans awfully quiet on here recently

Frostie

The collapse is unbelievable.

I suppose Leicester nearly went down the season after they won IIRC?

Yeah. Leicester's title win was a fluke though, look how few points it needed. Freak season that.
Some idiots were actually hailing this Liverpool team as the best PL team ever 😂

ccfc92

Yeah. Leicester's title win was a fluke though, look how few points it needed. Freak season that.
Some idiots were actually hailing this Liverpool team as the best PL team ever 😂

100%.

They only won it because the traditional top 6 all had dog shit seasons, which is unheard of.

Users who are viewing this thread