Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else bored of hearing about their injuries every 5 fucking minutes?

Every pundit all of the time droning on about it.

Covkid1968#

I still want them to beat Leicester 😂😂

no_loyalty

Ha thats another shocker from the keeper.

Hilarious.

To be fair to the keeper he would have cleared it, if it wasn’t for the defender getting in his way.

no_loyalty

FFS Liverpool have thrown this away 3-1

Sky_Blue_Daz

What odds would you get on Liverpool not winning a league fir the next 5 seasons ?

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Evo1883

Anybody else bored of hearing about their injuries every 5 fucking minutes?

Every pundit all of the time droning on about it.
They've had a couple months to sort it out, I have zero sympathy for them... A club with vast wealth should be able to ride this period with good management and ownership

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I was fine with them winning it last year as it had been a bit of a while and it stopped another Man C snore fest, but would be quite happy for them to not even qualify for Europe this.

That goes for pretty much every club though. Having the same ones going for the trophies and the financial rewards from that get dull very quickly. Want to see more variety.

Ian1779

When you hit the top you are there to be shot at... and they haven’t been able to cope. They’ve been the chasers for the last 3 years and the pressure hasn’t really been on them.

They’ll come again no doubt, but their midfield is bang average in comparison to their attack and defence when all players available.

Grendel

Chelsea’s was pretty dire one year too I seem to remember.

it’s a nonsense statement - Villa finished 11th after winning the league

Grendel

I’m talking about just Prem Grenners, no need to get your knickers in a twist

That’s just a rebranding anyway and surely Leicester and one season Chelsea must have been far worse?

oscillatewildly

Wooooahh! Everybody, never mind Liverpool, Chelsea or Villa - I was right - 1936/37 Manchester City win Div 1 title. The following season they were relegated. That is by far the worst defence of a title EVER.

oscillatewildly

impressed you remember it, you were only a young lad at the time.
Seriously, I struggle to remember what I had for breakfast some days but football trivia (most of it garnered from reading books mid '70's - early '80's) just seems to lodge somewhere in the noggin.
If anyone's interested, I took to work one of those tinned all day breakfasts (veggie sausage version) and Keith Peacock of Charlton Athletic was the first ever substitute in the English game.

Paul Anthony

There's another injury for Liverpool, Henderson looks like he's done his hamstring.

Gives Sky sonething to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread