Literally thousands not protesting outside Council House (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Again my personal view is, having the Trust in the middle working in the background trying to engage with both ACL/CCC/AHT & SISU whilst these independent groups from either side peacefully get their message across could work well.

I think there's a problem at the moment that a number of people think they have to pick a side and don't view things like the protest today, NOPM, KCIC as being alongside the trust more choosing one over the other.

stupot07

Another question: when will this group hold a similar protest towards the club? If they don't are they not just as guilty of imbalance as they accuse all previous groups of being? Or will the argument be that "that's what those other groups are for"?

How do you know they haven't protested against the club either through the march or through NOPM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

How do you know they haven't protested against the club either through the march or through NOPM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

I got the impression this was a brand new group, set up because of the failings of other groups to be neutral. Just saying that this message is hardly neutral, what do they want from the other side?

stupot07

I got the impression this was a brand new group, set up because of the failings of other groups to be neutral. Just saying that this message is hardly neutral, what do they want from the other side?

I have not looked at their website so have no idea.....but then again the KCIC/NOPM wasn't particularly clear either.

CJ_covblaze

Some of those there said they refuse to go to Sixfields. Almost all were on the march.

Nsgdm1

Surely the best way and only way to get Cov back in Cov is for SISU to come public with a fair and reasonable offer for the Ricoh ,one the council could not realistically turn down ,they keep saying the only way they can make Cov work is by owning the Ricoh or building a fairytale stadium ,so why all the protests against the council because if SISU made a fair offer then problem solved......Surely this is not too much for such an upstanding fair dealing and honest hedge fund to work out

J

Jack Griffin

Les Reids article says "about 50 fans" and is illustrated by a picture of 25 fans.

More bias.

fernandopartridge

Maybe their next act should be to hold a protest outside ARVO offices, hand in a petition, and ask for the following:-

We call on ARVO to conduct a survey of the impact on the their balance sheet of losing its management fees from the football club (a) temporarily over up to five years, and (b) permanently, if a new stadium is built in Warwickshire and few supporters attend (this assumes of course that the £10million + fees will actually reduce?)

We call on ARVO to explain to fans what exactly did these fees cover.

We call on ARVO to explain their business plan to continue or increase these fees without Otium utilising the Ricoh Arena.

Does anyone actually know what these fees were for? £10 million seems an awful lot of money to me. The rent wasn't much different and we have had 100's of threads about that. How come this has not been as big a subject for discussion?

;)

I wouldn't mind a holiday in the Cayman Islands if you fancy getting a fighting fund together for it

Snozz_is_god

1391652_612933292097162_536082076_n.jpg

Was this it? 25 at the most.

shmmeee

1391652_612933292097162_536082076_n.jpg

Was this it? 25 at the most.

There are EXACTLY the same amount of people in this as there are in that Ryton protest photo posted to prove how "pathetic" that protest was. Les Reid has been on the beers if he thinks there's 50 people there, double vision.

sky blue john

There are EXACTLY the same amount of people in this as there are in that Ryton
protest photo posted to prove how "pathetic" that protest was. Les Reid has been on the beers if he thinks there's 50 people there, double vision.

I reckon Grendel is front row second in from the right !!!!

skybluetony176

fair play to them, they are doing something they believe can help get the club back to Coventry and i cant knock them for that.

however, Ann Lucas has just issued a 3rd public invitation to meet with Joy Diversion and Shitsu. I will give this group the credit that they forced the issue, but what if Ann gets no reply again?

this is a direct question to anybody present at Seppala's Steps or supports their action 100%. what will they do next, if their is no reply to Ann? Given that she ignored the 1st 2, i am assuming you have a contingency plan just encase.

DaleM

Well done to all the protesters. Reading through this thread I see the usual suspects giving it large yet again. Sometimes I wonder about the mentality of some of our "fans".

The people outside the council house have managed to keep the media interested in CCFC , same as the people on the hill.

If it wasn't for these people keeping media attention NO ONE would mention CCFC. I for one applaud them .

Well done to all involved for giving up their time.

tonyok

I agree, congratulations to everyone today at the Council House. This made local news and several million people would have seen this. Little and often with good press will get SISU out. They are like the banks, they need other peoples money to survive..

standupforcity

all the protests have failed miserably. We're still playing in Northampton. The only one that deserves credit is the march.

That's why I say we have to rethink this, and to take the protest inside the stadium is a suggestion...pack it to the rafters, have hundreds unable to get in, stretch police and security resourses, make a lot of noise, attract the right kind of focus, and show sisu we mean business!!! Just as a one off...anyone else got any bright ideas before you shoot me down in flames??? Let me add that I will only go to sixfields if I'm part of such a protest!!!

LB87ccfc

Excellent to see my original suggestion ( I posted on here on 15/09)has finally taken place and the council have spoken.. time to see what Ann and Joy do next,...

Nick

Administrator
I reckon they would beat the hill lot in a fight. Fair play to them for trying they other angle I just wish it was all done under one roof and organisation.

LB87ccfc

That's why I say we have to rethink this, and to take the protest inside the stadium is a suggestion...pack it to the rafters, have hundreds unable to get in, stretch police and security resourses, make a lot of noise, attract the right kind of focus, and show sisu we mean business!!! Just as a one off...anyone else got any bright ideas before you shoot me down in flames??? Let me add that I will only go to sixfields if I'm part of such a protest!!!

I like this one, even if it means not packing it to the rafters but maybe causing a stirr by refusing to go inside and stretching resource.

Users who are viewing this thread