Listen to me, just hear me out..... (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Taxi for Robins (December 2019)
Max is shite and a pub player (been hearing that nonsense for 3 years)
Taxi for Robins (November 2020), Neal and Gouldy evidenced as better managers for some unknown reason
We can't defend with 3 at the back (December 2020)....let's play 4 and negate our wing backs....and our attacking threat....

For the love of God man, can you spare us from your continuous nonsense and complete lack of football knowledge....... just for a few days.
Give it a rest

87 n all that

Hello Harvey unfortunately I have not been on the site much during the last few hours due to personal reasons. However as I’ve already said to you when you sit on the fence you will never be wrong and many posters slated Madisson - some even starting threads expressing how shit he was - As for Mr Biamou it’s a rather absurd strategy to deflect from numerous games of mediocrity and crow when he has a good game to display one upmamship
Doesn’t stop the cronies thought does it. Please don’t say it’s coronys. One of your cronies can offer anything.

Sky Blue Pete

Taxi for Robins (December 2019)
Max is shite and a pub player (been hearing that nonsense for 3 years)
Taxi for Robins (November 2020), Neal and Gouldy evidenced as better managers for some unknown reason
We can't defend with 3 at the back (December 2020)....let's play 4 and negate our wing backs....and our attacking threat....

For the love of God man, can you spare us from your continuous nonsense and complete lack of football knowledge....... just for a few days.
I enjoy and respect Grendel. I think the problem is that over the last 3-4 years other than not playing in coventry which is massive, we have had some real progress on and off the pitch. Being a grumpy bastard expecting everything to go wrong for the previous decade was absolutely correct time and time again. Now it’s more nuanced

DannyThomas_1981

Talking to Danny and London is like trying to explain quantum physics to Joey Essex
Well maybe I’m not that bright compared to your own view of your genius self, but I’m bright enough to know that calling for the dismissal of Robins every year since the L2 season is just plain daft.

TTG

Biamou isn't Ronaldo. He also isn't a "useless cretin"

everyone has their opinions, some are right, some are wrong - most are neither, that's why they are opinions. it's the beauty of humans.

at a time where we are all shocked, with one of the members sadly passing - let's get along and celebrate this victory and not rip in on others.

close thread.

Last edited:

cc84cov

giphy.gif

Hobo

How much did the Barnsley team cost?

What about the other 22 teams we are playing against? You can't just keep picking out one team because it suits your argument.

Grendel

What about the other 22 teams we are playing against? You can't just keep picking out one team because it suits your argument.

Luton, Millwall? A lot of teams cost a lot less than Bournemouth a team that’s lost 10 games this season

CCFCSteve

Its no coincidence that the teams that came up are all in and around the bottom. Luton and Barnsley just scraped staying up last season with Charlton going back down, after all had been promoted the previous season. It’s a massive step up for most clubs.

If we stay up hopefully the experience will stand us in good stead next year and we can kick on a bit but this season was always about survival

skybluetony176

Its no coincidence that the teams that came up are all in and around the bottom. Luton and Barnsley just scraped staying up last season with Charlton going back down, after all had been promoted the previous season. It’s a massive step up for most clubs.

If we stay up hopefully the experience will stand us in good stead next year and we can kick on a bit but this season was always about survival
And just surviving in the first is kicking on.

Grendel

Grendel

And Barnsleys is more than ours. Although you still argue that a budget is not a thing that exists at Championship level.

It’s not a budget it’s transfer fees isn’t it?

Grendel

Is a transfer fee not part of a transfer budget?

Well not really no as your assuming net spend exceeds net sales. So it’s very possible to have a higher spend but in what people keep defining as “budget” a lower budget

Hobo

Luton, Millwall? A lot of teams cost a lot less than Bournemouth a team that’s lost 10 games this season

Yes I know but as usual you are shifting an arguement - what about Norwich and Swansea?

There are all sorts of factors that influence a season. We have done well relatively considering our income, spend and first sesdon back.

Keep banging the Robins out drum because of course one day you will be right lol!

Perryccfc

@Grendal if someone would have offered you survival on goal difference at the start of this season, would you have taken it?

Users who are viewing this thread