Listen to me, just hear me out..... (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Taxi for Robins (December 2019)
Max is shite and a pub player (been hearing that nonsense for 3 years)
Taxi for Robins (November 2020), Neal and Gouldy evidenced as better managers for some unknown reason
We can't defend with 3 at the back (December 2020)....let's play 4 and negate our wing backs....and our attacking threat....

For the love of God man, can you spare us from your continuous nonsense and complete lack of football knowledge....... just for a few days.

Evo1883

Taxi for Robins (November 2020), Neal and Gouldy evidenced as better managers for some unknown reason
We can't defend with 3 at the back (December 2020)....let's play 4 and negate our wing backs....and our attacking threat....

For the love of God man, can you spare us from your continuous nonsense and complete lack of football knowledge....... just for a few days.
You and Grendel have a solid relationship fair play 🤣🤣🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

You're being kind leaving out Kenny Jackett from that

Londonccfcfan

You forgotten about calling for his head in league 2????

harvey098

It was also “Maddison would be a mid-level championship player at best” when we sold him and “Biamou is the worst striker I’ve ever seen play a sustained period for the club”.

But anyway... we’ve won again so let’s enjoy that rather than this nonsense!! What Robins has done for this club is sublime

Grendel

It was also “Maddison would be a mid-level championship player at best” when we sold him and “Biamou is the worst striker I’ve ever seen play a sustained period for the club”.

But anyway... we’ve won again so let’s enjoy that rather than this nonsense!! What Robins has done for this club is sublime

Hello Harvey unfortunately I have not been on the site much during the last few hours due to personal reasons. However as I’ve already said to you when you sit on the fence you will never be wrong and many posters slated Madisson - some even starting threads expressing how shit he was - As for Mr Biamou it’s a rather absurd strategy to deflect from numerous games of mediocrity and crow when he has a good game to display one upmamship

Brighton Sky Blue

Hello Harvey unfortunately I have not been on the site much during the last few hours due to personal reasons. However as I’ve already said to you when you sit on the fence you will never be wrong and many posters slated Madisson - some even starting threads expressing how shit he was - As for Mr Biamou it’s a rather absurd strategy to deflect from numerous games of mediocrity and crow when he has a good game to display one upmamship

Hope you're doing OK personally G.

Skybluefaz

You could always order a taxi.

giphy.gif

CanuckSkyBlue

This shite reminds me of when diehards used to cry when we won a few and more fans turned up. Max was shit and now he’s playing well... he’ll probably be shit again by May

rob9872

In all fairness G, come on be magnanimous. We understand you don't rate Max so we'll not all give into the finer points for and against, but I'd be genuinely interested to read your appraisal of Max's display this afternoon. Personally I thought even without the goal, he was unplayable at times. Led the line, won aerial duels, dropped deep, some nice lay offs and almost the spectacular again too. Surely even as his harshest critic you'd have to rate his performance as a 9/10?

Grendel

This shite reminds me of when diehards used to cry when we won a few and more fans turned up. Max was shit and now he’s playing well... he’ll probably be shit again by May

Biamou is an odd commodity from fans views. No one can deny he had a good game today but many will deny his lack of influence in other games. Danny Thomas has compared him to Kane and Ranaldo. A caller after a mediocre game likened him to Regis and after the same game another said walker wasn’t fit to lace his boots.

Marosi played a massive part in ensuring promotion but it’s already started - Wilson Is better - laughable

cc84cov

In all fairness G, come on be magnanimous. We understand you don't rate Max so we'll not all give into the finer points for and against, but I'd be genuinely interested to read your appraisal of Max's display this afternoon. Personally I thought even without the goal, he was unplayable at times. Led the line, won aerial duels, dropped deep, some nice lay offs and almost the spectacular again too. Surely even as his harshest critic you'd have to rate his performance as a 9/10?
Don’t matter who rates him hes Currently got the manager’s approval and the shirt and has scored at the level he could of had 5 or 6 by now seems he’s got his sharpeness back

Grendel

rob9872

Don’t matter who rates him hes Currently got the manager’s approval and the shirt and has scored at the level he could of had 5 or 6 by now seems he’s got his sharpeness back
Really? Oh well I'll leave it there then
Nick can you close the forum please mate, it's all done.

Grendel

He had his best game for the club and was man of the match

harvey098

Fair play. To be honest, you've been a lot more positive generally recently and I actually agree with you on a lot of things. We have always disagreed on Biamou (and did also on Maddison) but I'll drop it now. Happy weekend you grumpy git ;-)

Grendel

Well done mate for that comment. Does this goal count?

I genuinely can’t take goals in competitions that made ponticelli our best goals per minute striker in L2 seriously

Users who are viewing this thread