Listen to me, just hear me out..... (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

This shite reminds me of when diehards used to cry when we won a few and more fans turned up. Max was shit and now he’s playing well... he’ll probably be shit again by May
With that attitude I wish you would remove “Canuck” from your username

Johhny Blue

Biamou is an odd commodity from fans views. No one can deny he had a good game today but many will deny his lack of influence in other games. Danny Thomas has compared him to Kane and Ranaldo. A caller after a mediocre game likened him to Regis and after the same game another said walker wasn’t fit to lace his boots.

Marosi played a massive part in ensuring promotion but it’s already started - Wilson Is better - laughable
Come on you’re almost there

Londonccfcfan

Biamou is an odd commodity from fans views. No one can deny he had a good game today but many will deny his lack of influence in other games. Danny Thomas has compared him to Kane and Ranaldo. A caller after a mediocre game likened him to Regis and after the same game another said walker wasn’t fit to lace his boots.

Marosi played a massive part in ensuring promotion but it’s already started - Wilson Is better - laughable

Lack of influence in other games? He’s had direct (massive) influence the last 3 games.

Come on as Sub . Scored vs Norwich.
Come on as Sub vs Derby. The ball dropped to Hamer from his attempt to win header. Direct influence.
Played full 90 mins vs Rotherham. And 9 out of 10 performance. Acknowledged by 99%.

Grendel

He’s getting confused with play off semi final 2nd leg. That by far is his best game.

no it wasn’t today was as it’s a higher opposition and for once he led the line as a real number 9 who belongs in this league

Londonccfcfan

He currently has the best goals per mins ratio at the club in the championship.

Probably overall in the season if you count when he come as sub and scored vs Gillingham away.

Grendel

Probably overall in the season if you count when he come as sub and scored vs Gillingham away.

Christ goals per minute ratio again you don’t help yourself do you?

Grendel

But credit where it’s due. He has stepped up and acknowledged Max’s performance
Now that he’s lost his cherry we can look forward to some rave reviews over the coming weeks

Ive never questioned his attitude and desire

DannyThomas_1981

no it wasn’t today was as it’s a higher opposition and for once he led the line as a real number 9 who belongs in this league

Such grudging praise shows you for who you are. So sad.

I know you are totally gutted by Max doing well, by the team performing so well with 3 at the back.....but as City fans the rest of us will enjoy the victory and 99% of us could not be more delighted for Max.

Grendel

I know you are totally gutted by Max doing well, by the team performing so well with 3 at the back.....but as City fans the rest of us will enjoy the victory and 99% of us could not be more delighted for Max.

Is He your fantasy boyfriend?

SlowerThanPlatt

The BBC stats does include the League Cup goal. Walker and Godden both have better in the league.

Biamou = 219.5

Godden = 209

Walker = 181

NorthernWisdom

Ive never questioned his attitude and desire
Whatever level he ends up at (and yeah, probably half a dozen seasons as a journeyman at a lower level, you'd assume), he's an excellent example for other players not to give up. Non league until mid 20s, bad injury that kept him out for nearly a year, and he's constantly battled, proving people wrong, and improving.

He'll be limited how far he can go, but it's a fine example for players to keep going.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fair is fair, for G this is high praise.

Londonccfcfan

Whatever level he ends up at (and yeah, probably half a dozen seasons as a journeyman at a lower level, you'd assume), he's an excellent example for other players not to give up. Non league until mid 20s, bad injury that kept him out for nearly a year, and he's constantly battled, proving people wrong, and improving.

He'll be limited how far he can go, but it's a fine example for players to keep going.

Lol funny thing is he been saying “ he will be limited to how far he can go” since league 2.

Grendel

Lol funny thing is he been saying “ he will be limited to how far he can go” since league 2.

Which he is. Graham Withey scored in the top flight. Your obsession is odd

Londonccfcfan

Which he is. Graham Withey scored in the top flight. Your obsession is odd

Your judgement is odd on all counts. December last year offering me a bet that we won’t finish top 8.

I declined as I had already backed us to win league. Hindsight should have taken it.

Lol

DannyThomas_1981

Is He your fantasy boyfriend?

Honestly my 5 year old nephew would be embarrassed by that response as I'm sure you are in retrospect.

Shows just how badly you've lost this argument if that's all you've got.

I know you can't but try and enjoy the win - over and out!

Johhny Blue

Grendel

Talking to Danny and London is like trying to explain quantum physics to Joey Essex

Users who are viewing this thread