Listen To Me Just Hear Me Out (1 Viewer)

wingy

I've been looking but I know I said top .
IDK why because I hadn't bothered about the thread since making the prediction.

Grendel

Apologies if you have explained somewhere what your charts mean - but I have no clue what they mean. Could you republish what they mean?

It’s the Stanley Unwin form of statistical analysis

Grendel

Philosorapter

@mrtrench

This is way beyond my level of understanding but it is what used by chess servers online to rate the strength of players in a 1 on 1 situation.

This is the first time that someone has made a variant of the rating system available for everyone to use online.

Attachments

• glicko.pdf
    223.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Grendel

I never got what the other 2 were doing in the sheep picture. Too much time on his hands

One I think was Frank (RFC) - I made it on the Christmas card as well. He actually would have had his head kicked in by now if this was a less friendly set of fans - still CJ and co encouraged him - says it all

Brighton Sky Blue

One I think was Frank (RFC) - I made it on the Christmas card as well. He actually would have had his head kicked in by now if this was a less friendly set of fans - still CJ and co encouraged him - says it all

I saw the Christmas card but got a bit weirded out by the thought of someone sat painstakingly finding and cropping your face

Grendel

I saw the Christmas card but got a bit weirded out by the thought of someone sat painstakingly finding and cropping your face

Trying to get a school teacher sacked and using my name in a letter of complaint was a step too far so I had to at that point bury him - like all bullies he gave up very quickly. Still the likes of CJ stayed silent

mark82

Nows the time...

giphy.gif

Skyblueweeman

Some of the posts on this thread are pretty laughable.

What it goes to show is that pretty much everyone on here doesn't have a clue about what they're talking about...

Reactions: TTG

Ccfcisparks

Bumping a thread to try and gloat literally a year after the last post was made on it? That isn't comparable to moaning live during a game in the match thread when we are losing at the time.
Did you not call everyone who was happy with our recruitment “cunts” when we went down to Forest the other week? First reaction you had was to gloat when we conceded

Users who are viewing this thread