Listen To Me Just Hear Me Out (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Lately you seem to be keen on dunking on a lot of posters for being negative or pessimistic when not long ago you weren't in a great place yourself. Just a bit confusing
I bumped this thread, earlsdon called it bizarre me trying to point score, so I said that’s ironic when he was point scoring the other week. I don’t see what’s confusing about that or the role it plays in a conversation about mental health

Brighton Sky Blue

I bumped this thread, earlsdon called it bizarre me trying to point score, so I said that’s ironic when he was point scoring the other week. I don’t see what’s confusing about that or the role it plays in a conversation about mental health

OK you can't see the connection. Like I presume this is to show G as some kind of hypocrite for praising Sheaf when he's been wrong about Robins dozens of times

robbiekeane

What a sad place you need to be in when your first reaction after a win and a good period for our club is to go dig an old thread up from years ago to point score.

Sad bastard!

COV

What a sad place you need to be in when your first reaction after a win and a good period for our club is to go dig an old thread up from years ago to point score.

Sad bastard!

I’m guessing from this that you wanted Robins gone

olderskyblue

Sad bastard!
I guess you’re new to this forum….. ;)

Skyblueweeman

Look, I've taken some happiness in reminding G of this as have a lot of people on here. He was wrong on this one...very wrong, especially with the Kenny Jackett thing.

But its been and gone, we're doing brilliantly (still) under MR but there's no need to dig this up. Its been been to death. I'm sure G regrets it.

Grendel

Look, I've taken some happiness in reminding G of this as have a lot of people on here. He was wrong on this one...very wrong, especially with the Kenny Jackett thing.

But its been and gone, we're doing brilliantly (still) under MR but there's no need to dig this up. Its been been to death. I'm sure G regrets it.

giphy.gif

Grendel

Bumping a thread to try and gloat literally a year after the last post was made on it? That isn't comparable to moaning live during a game in the match thread when we are losing at the time.

I remember a documentary once with Chris Eubank when he was driving that big truck round Brighton

It wasn’t popular and one chap bared his backside at Eubank

The commentator asked if he was offended. Not at all said Eubank - in the monkey world he explained baboons hare their backside as a sign of respect

Its 11.15 on a Saturday night. Is anyone thinking of a post made by Parks at all?

Of course not - but there he is tucked up in bed and all he can think of is Grendel.

It’s an ultimate display of respect

Grendel

I’m guessing from this that you wanted Robins gone

My word someone else was up late. Who? As a belated homage to una Stubbs let’s play Give Us A Clue

giphy.gif

Ccfcisparks

I remember a documentary once with Chris Eubank when he was driving that big truck round Brighton

The commentator asked if he was offended. Not at all said Eubank - in the monkey world he explained baboons hare their backside as a sign of respect

Its 11.15 on a Saturday night. Is anyone thinking of a post made by Parks at all?

Of course not - but there he is tucked up in bed and all he can think of is Grendel.

Exactly right

giphy.gif

CCFCSteve

That did make me smile Grendel....please don’t refer to yourself in third person though (I know Eubank used to but he was a world champion so can get away with it 😊)

Grendel

Where’s Danny?

Terry_dactyl

All hail Grendel!

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

If I could have your attention

There are times when the club in a season reaches a cross roads

To me this season that is today. I previously started a thread on the same vein with Mowbray and was proved right as the car crash unfolded

In many areas the club has some could players who could make this a successful season.

We criminally lack any forwards who top 6 teams would want or we get the goals to dry up. Biamou, Bakayoko and Hiwula are duds. Godden finds the Robins way and stops scoring. Clarke Harris and Chaplin escape the Robins way and start scoring

Only team to have no away wins, pitiful goals difference and embarrassing number of goals scored - a team in the drop zone with 5 wins versus our 7

It is still possible to turn the season around. A different style and crucially new forwards. The rest of the team is competitive and capable

Like Ipswich we are slumping.

What do we do? Stick or twist?

The taxi is warming up and needs to be heading to Birmingham unless a change of approach and personnel is adopted soon
I like you have opinions but you never admit when you get it wrong. This is one of those times

NorthernWisdom

I was with you until the last sentence!

Users who are viewing this thread