Liam Kitching (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Will be interesting to see how high we go.

fernandopartridge

SlowerThanPlatt

Interesting to see what happens with the captaincy if Fadz drops to the bench and Hamer is on his way, no real existing candidate? Sheaf?

TomRad85

Interesting that we've apparently bid this without even having any Hamer money. Could have a decent war chest to rebuild that midfield.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Jamieb87ccfc

Think he is a good player but wouldn’t want to go beyond 2.5 Mil for him. Plus Barnsley are a club in a financial mess top to bottom so can’t see them turning down 2.5 Mil up front in their current climate.

shmmeee

Interesting that we've apparently bid this without even having any Hamer money. Could have a decent war chest to rebuild that midfield.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reckon we’ve got enough left for one more. Couple of ways to take this: We’re keeping Hamer so don’t need to hold the money back to replace him or we’re selling him so have cash to spare.

mark82

Think he is a good player but wouldn’t want to go beyond 2.5 Mil for him. Plus Barnsley are a club in a financial mess top to bottom so can’t see them turning down 2.5 Mil up front in their current climate.
2.5m will be the headline figure. Doubt we'll be offering that up front.

shmmeee

Surely we will draft in a replacement quickly if Hamer leaves, we're fucked if Kelly or Eccles are going to be first 11 this season.

I expect Hamer to be replaced with two players for £3-4 million each if he leaves.

I wonder if we won’t do the Vik strategy and spend big on a direct replacement the. A bit less on another prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread