Liam Kitching (1 Viewer)

PVA

Surely we will draft in a replacement quickly if Hamer leaves, we're fucked if Kelly or Eccles are going to be first 11 this season.

I expect Hamer to be replaced with two players for £3-4 million each if he leaves.

Eccles made 34 appearances last season. He isn't Gus Hamer but we certainly aren't fucked with him in the team.

Barnsley

I hadn't heard that either. Whats he like Barnsley, capable of making the big step up from League 1 to top end Champ?
Yeah he’s a class act in my opinion, overlapping centre back get a few goals, loves bombing forward, but a solid defender too.

Grendel

Are we news to me

Do you live in a cave? You’ve been charged with loads of EFL rule breaches mostly around financial irregularities after the so called ownership changes

David O'Day

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

CCFCSteve

As a Sheaf replacement or RWB he is fine. If we're relying on him for creativity, I'm not so sure.

Agree he’s never a like for like replacement but as with Vik going, we’ll alter the shape of the team. You could have Eccles and sheaf sitting a bit deeper which gives freedom to the more attacking wingbacks, ohare (when fit)/palmer/sakamoto etc

Some of Eccles passing/vision is better than he’s given credit for, same as sheaf but they play it safer than hamer and obviously don’t provide same goal threat. We’d 100% miss hamer but I’d imagine we’d also find a slightly different way of playing, like we had to when ohare got injured.

Ps don’t know much about Kitching but if we’re keen let’s hope we can get deal over the line. Need CB and captain is always a positive

Barnsley

To be fair the reported losses seems to be closer to 12 million over 2 years
You do realise that bull shït is the reason some of the owners of the club have asked the EFL to investigate the other owners don’t you ?.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ffs does he actually?

You couldn’t write our luck at times

Mark Robins just said he has an injury but the DUMB interviewer didn't ask him how bad or how long.

Users who are viewing this thread