Liam Kitching (4 Viewers)

napolimp

Hopefully we'll have a few more lined up afterwards or we might sink towards relegation

If we can't get this transfer over the line, then will just have to throw everything but the kitching sink at it this year.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

usskyblue

To save time yeah..

This will get put on the back burner
We’re poaching him
The defense needs a Kitching remodel
Probably a half
fucking baked story
Backsplash the cash
He’s gonna batter strikers

ffs

Saddlebrains

Makes me think we must have some money to use before Gyokeres if this is close. Can't imagine it being sub £1m.

Will deffo be around a million.

With Latibeaudiere to come aswell you would think another 2 or 3 CBs to come in alongside these 2 and a back up RWB and the defence would be there

Its the 2 strikers to replace Vik that intrigue me

napolimp

To save time yeah..

This will get put on the back burner
We’re poaching him
The defense needs a Kitching remodel
Probably a half
fucking baked story
Backsplash the cash
He’s gonna batter strikers

ffs

This thread didn't pan out the way I fork it would. I'd like to know what the sauce is for this rumour.

Ccfcisparks

With Latibeaudiere to come aswell you would think another 2 or 3 CBs to come in alongside these 2 and a back up RWB and the defence would be there

I think if Hamer signs, with Latibeaudiere being able to play CDM his midfield is done too, although I'd like another attacking midfielder. 2 strikers for decent money would be good.

no_loyalty

Left Footed, 6 ft 3, scored a few goals last season, seems to be a bit of a leader... Not much to not like about this if it happens
Yes but we wanted Mads Andersen instead, but he fucked off to PL Luton.

napolimp

I only think you need 4 good CB options in a back 3, with Bidwell as cover, and I assume at least one will come in as loan. But yeah, still require RWB and cover, attacking mid as O'hare is out, and forward options.

rob9872

Been cooking a while this one. Decent on the surface, but has been known to freeze. Hopefully will appliance himself better here.

shmmeee

I only think you need 4 good CB options in a back 3, with Bidwell as cover, and I assume at least one will come in as loan. But yeah, still require RWB and cover, attacking mid as O'hare is out, and forward options.

I think with Fadz as old as he is we need 5 really. We should be getting his replacement in this season even if he’s not playing in the middle of the three each week.

1ccfc

MR is a big fan and has been trying to sign Kitching for years. Every referance mentioning plates spinning is about this guy. Lets hope King can serve him up this time.

Users who are viewing this thread