Liam Kelly (1 Viewer)

long way home

Kelly, Hamer, Sheaf, Allen are all different with different abilities. What makes it easy for MR is he has the flexibility to play any 3 in combination as they seem to complement each others game.

As for Eccles, he is rated by MR and was definitely in the 1st team picture before his injury. I don't think that will change and as soon as he is fit will be pushing those 4 for minutes. The unit is a good mix that will all bring something to the table this season.

Sick Boy

People talk about one day Michael Doyle replacing Robins…. I’d have a sneaky £5 that Liam Kelly will make a good fist of management and possibly at city.
Hardly anyone has said that and those that have done are basing it upon sentimentality.

Legia Sky Blue

Didn’t he clatter Godden in the box?

He did look quite good in the first half going forward, but he looked weak in the 2nd half when he had to defend more. He lost his head for the 15 minutes or so after the penalty and it was no coincidence that our 3rd & 4th goals came from his side.

procdoc

I thought Fulham’s entire defence looked shoddy. Ream is slow and ponderous, Odoi gets caught out constantly, Mawson a shadow of the player he was a few years ago and Robinson is good going forward but can’t defend for toffee. They badly missed Bryan and Tosin. The latter is a premiership level centre half.

I like Harrison Reid in midfield and let’s face it Wilson, Mitrovic and Neeskens Kabano probably walk into any side in this league.

They’ll be up there but we are more than a match for all of the so-called top teams in the division

wingy

I thought Fulham’s entire defence looked shoddy. Ream is slow and ponderous, Odoi gets caught out constantly, Mawson a shadow of the player he was a few years ago and Robinson is good going forward but can’t defend for toffee. They badly missed Bryan and Tosin. The latter is a premiership level centre half.

I like Harrison Reid in midfield and let’s face it Wilson, Mitrovic and Neeskens Kabano probably walk into any side in this league.

They’ll be up there but we are more than a match for all of the so-called top teams in the division
How about the stopper?

CCFC54321

Hardly anyone has said that and those that have done are basing it upon sentimentality.

Hardly anyone you know has said that my friend.A lot of people I know have said that. We disagree but one or both out of Doyle or Kelly could have the potential to be a good manager. We don’t know until it actually happens do we?

Sick Boy

Hardly anyone you know has said that my friend.A lot of people I know have said that. We disagree but one or both out of Doyle or Kelly could have the potential to be a good manager. We don’t know until it actually happens do we?
As I said, it's based on nothing other than sentimentality.

Skybluedownunder

Many fulham fans disagree with you

Man City, Wolves have been linked with him during the summer, AC Milan nearly signed him the other year, he was dangerous going forward and looked a threat everytime he was on the ball and was very fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordy_87

The loudmouth know it all who sits a couple of rows behind me reckons Kelly is "f*cking s**t" though.

Users who are viewing this thread