50 - Safety 2012, 2014

49 - Predicted Safety 2015
48 - Safety 2011 Port Vale(39)
47 -
46 - Walsall(38), Coventry City(39)
45 - Crewe Alexandra(39)
44 - Scunthorpe United(38)
43 - Notts County(38)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43 - Crawley Town(39)
42 - Leyton Orient(38)
41 -
40 -
39 -
38 - Colchester United(38)
37 -
36 -
35 -
34 -
33 - Yeovil Town(39)

Forthcoming fixtures:

17th Coventry(39) - 46 points. Leyton O(H), Notts C(A), Colchester(H), Oldham(H), Bristol C(A), Crewe(H), Crawley(A)
18th Crewe(39) - 45 points. Crawley(H), Chesterfield(A), Leyton O(H), Peterborough(A), Walsall(H), Coventry(A), Bradford(H)
19th Scunthorpe(38) - 44 points. Peterborough(H), MK Dons(A), Crawley(H), Port Vale(H), Colchester(A), Bradford(H), Gillingham(H), Doncaster(A)
20th Notts County(38) - 43 points. Walsall(A), Coventry(H), Yeovil(A), Barnsley(H), Crawley(A), Preston(H), Doncaster(H), Gillingham(A)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21st Crawley(39) - 43 points. Crewe(A), Oldham(H), Scunthorpe(A), Walsall(A), Notts C(H), Peterborough(A), Coventry(H)
22nd Leyton Orient(38) - 42 points. Coventry(A), Gillingham(H), Crewe(A), Doncaster(H), MK Dons(A), Rochdale(A), Sheff U(H), Swindon(A)
23rd Colchester(38) - 38 points. Port Vale(A), Barnsley(H), Coventry(A), Chesterfield(A), Scunthorpe(H), Fleetwood(A), Swindon(H),Preston(H)
24th Yeovil(39) - 33 points. Chesterfield(H), Fleetwood(A), Notts C(H), Sheff U(H), Swindon(A), Port Vale(H), MK Dons(A)

Como

I looked on the Orient forum, they have a win against Cov as part of their route to safety and are providing free coach travel.

duffer

52 - NO TEAM RELEGATED WITH THIS TOTAL
51 - Safety 2010, 2013
50 - Safety 2012, 2014

47 -
45 - Crewe Alexandra(39)
43 - Notts County(38)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43 - Crawley Town(39)
42 - Leyton Orient(38)
41 -
40 -
39 -
37 -
36 -
35 -
34 -
33 - Yeovil Town(39)

Forthcoming fixtures:

17th Coventry(39) - 46 points. Leyton O(H), Notts C(A), Colchester(H), Oldham(H), Bristol C(A), Crewe(H), Crawley(A)
18th Crewe(39) - 45 points. Crawley(H), Chesterfield(A), Leyton O(H), Peterborough(A), Walsall(H), Coventry(A), Bradford(H)
19th Scunthorpe(38) - 44 points. Peterborough(H), MK Dons(A), Crawley(H), Port Vale(H), Colchester(A), Bradford(H), Gillingham(H), Doncaster(A)
20th Notts County(38) - 43 points. Walsall(A), Coventry(H), Yeovil(A), Barnsley(H), Crawley(A), Preston(H), Doncaster(H), Gillingham(A)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21st Crawley(39) - 43 points. Crewe(A), Oldham(H), Scunthorpe(A), Walsall(A), Notts C(H), Peterborough(A), Coventry(H)
22nd Leyton Orient(38) - 42 points. Coventry(A), Gillingham(H), Crewe(A), Doncaster(H), MK Dons(A), Rochdale(A), Sheff U(H), Swindon(A)
23rd Colchester(38) - 38 points. Port Vale(A), Barnsley(H), Coventry(A), Chesterfield(A), Scunthorpe(H), Fleetwood(A), Swindon(H),Preston(H)
24th Yeovil(39) - 33 points. Chesterfield(H), Fleetwood(A), Notts C(H), Sheff U(H), Swindon(A), Port Vale(H), MK Dons(A)

Ta for this. Very useful. You'd have to think we could scrape four points out of those fixtures and end up with 50 points. I reckon that should see us safe. It would be an awful run of form not to get at least that, and it feels like we've turned a bit of a corner under TM.

I think a scrappy draw on Weds though, we must be overdue a nil-nil by now. Sorry!

Otis

Ta for this. Very useful. You'd have to think we could scrape four points out of those fixtures and end up with 50 points. I reckon that should see us safe. It would be an awful run of form not to get at least that, and it feels like we've turned a bit of a corner under TM.

I think a scrappy draw on Weds though, we must be overdue a nil-nil by now. Sorry!

Ooh, I'm salivating as we speak.

Another cold and windy night in an almost empty Ricoh watching a 0-0 bore draw played out before my very eyes. I truly can't wait!

SonofErnie

52 - NO TEAM RELEGATED WITH THIS TOTAL
51 - Safety 2010, 2013
50 - Safety 2012, 2014

47 -
45 - Crewe Alexandra(39)
43 - Notts County(38)
43 - Crawley Town(39)
42 - Leyton Orient(38)
41 -
40 -
39 -
37 -
36 -
35 -
34 -
33 - Yeovil Town(39)

Forthcoming fixtures:

I think we should be aiming for 53 points to make sure. The total to get in the top 6 is looking quite low this season, which generally means the teams at the bottom are picking up more. On current form, 2 wins and a draw from seven fixtures shouldn't be beyond us.

kg82

5 of our games left are against teams down with us, meaning that it is completely in our hands. If we bottle it then we deserve to go down. However, I'd think that we'll stay up, quite comfortably in the end.
Orient are a bit of a mess, but got the slice of luck every team round us needs at the weekend. Could give them a bit of belief and confidence. And then there's our home form!

LJC_CCFC

We are quite capable of beating every team in our run in (barring Bristol City ofc). Who's to say we couldn't go unbeaten for the rest of the season, have a great pre-season in terms of signings and launch a promotion push at the start of next season. Would it be too far out of character for us to do this?

mrtrench

Well it wouldn't be out of character to state that we are launching a promotion push. It would be very odd if we actually walked the walk though.

Jay88

A win would be huge to put us 6 points above safety with the other teams going into their Good Friday fixtures.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world as we would be 4 above safety and would keep the current 4 point gap above Leyton Orient.

We CANNOT lose! - Some teams already have a game in hand so they would have 2 games in hand on us and Leyton Orient would close the gap to just a point. We must start building on these good away wins with some home wins to back them up.

duffer

We are quite capable of beating every team in our run in (barring Bristol City ofc). Who's to say we couldn't go unbeaten for the rest of the season, have a great pre-season in terms of signings and launch a promotion push at the start of next season. Would it be too far out of character for us to do this?

I'll have a pint of what you're having, please. :)

I think this team's still a bit fragile to be managing a long unbeaten run at this stage of the season, but it's certainly getting better in terms of results.

As for good signings over the summer, I really have my doubts about either the financial willingness, or the infrastructure at the club in terms of scouting. Apologies for being so negative, I hope you're right and I'm wrong, obviously.

LJC_CCFC

I'll have a pint of what you're having, please. :)

I think this team's still a bit fragile to be managing a long unbeaten run at this stage of the season, but it's certainly getting better in terms of results.

As for good signings over the summer, I really have my doubts about either the financial willingness, or the infrastructure at the club in terms of scouting. Apologies for being so negative, I hope you're right and I'm wrong, obviously.

Just putting it out there, not saying it will happen. However as we've seen from Barnsley, it doesn't take much to go on a good run in this league. Barring Bristol City there is nothing for us to fear in the remaining games.

duffer

Just putting it out there, not saying it will happen. However as we've seen from Barnsley, it doesn't take much to go on a good run in this league. Barring Bristol City there is nothing for us to fear in the remaining games.

Quite right too mate, and no issue with it at all. However I've been beaten down long enough to completely believe that we'll end up going to Crawley with at least a mathematical chance of relegation, even given recent improvements. Don't let me drag you down too though. :)

stupot07

I can't see us putting together 6-7 consecutive cleansheets together like barnsley (and sheff utd last season) to go on an unbeaten run. Too many individual mistakes in the side.

There may be nothing to fear in this league, but it is a league where anyone can beat anyone (brizzle aside) and teams playing us will fancy their chances as much as we fancy ours.

Here's hoping for a win tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

LJC_CCFC

TM: "But we shouldn't be fearing anyone. I don't think there's an anxiety from the players.

Gazolba

It's worth remembering that historically, CCFC don't do well against teams at the bottom of the table, so thinking that the run in will be easy because that is what we face could be a mistake. All the teams near the bottom will be fighting for survival (except perhaps Yeovil).

mrtrench

According to the CET, the odds are:

Coventry: 19/10
Draw: 12/5
Orient 13/8

It's not that often that the away win is more likely than the home and the away team is lower in the table. Fill your boots.

Nick

Administrator
I am currently dying of man flu, hoping to still make it! Although if I don't go we may get a good result, always the way. Mk dons was :(

skybluenewman

Going to the game tonight. First i have been to in a long time. As a betting man, im predicting both teams to score, it could go either way really. Surely it must be about time we get a home win. PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread