Lets make decisions, its the last throw (1 Viewer)

cofastreecity

This will not be popular with every Sky Blues fan, but as I am one of over 4 decades I have a voice, and an opinion having travelled to Blackpool mid week, and watched with a heavy heart the defeat of yesterday, its difficult to watch this team sinking into the abyss. SISU I am sure, will have reflected on their lack of leadership for some time, and the recently introduced changes with Tim Fisher taking over as CEO and Steve Waggott's timely introduction, are the first signs that Onye Igwe's woful, pitiful and dishonest rein has come to an end, but is the damage he has done beyond repair?.
Whilst SISU may have awoken, they now need to move fast, Thorn cannot defend 5 wins in 29 games, he is not man enough to resign which is a pity, as his heart is true, but he is not an inspirational leader, his touchline body language demonstrates that. SISU, bring in someone with the courage, aggression and determination of Neil Warnock, and reward him for keeping us in the Championship. Waggott should carry on weaving his obvious influence in the loan market, and Fisher you build the bridges with the Supporters, Community, City Council and Higgs Charity, as these have been true throughout and sure they will remain so.
As for Hoffman, undoubtably and without question a City fan, he should not create hope any longer, anyone who has been involved in Corporate M&A activity would obviously know you do your homework, you approach under a NDA, and once the due diligence is complete you make your move. Until all of the aforementioned is complete, you hold your counsel, Gary be professional and direct your considerable experience to help not hinder the future. Thorn, step down, you have tried your best, SISU appoint a new Manager, Players grow up show the passion of Keogh, playing for Cov City should be an honour not just a payday, do you want to go down in history as the players who sunk the SBs to the 3rd tier, I don't think so. You players hold the hearts of thousands of distraught Coventry City supporters, dig deep and turn up for 94 minutes please, demonstrate you have the passion to fight and win.

skyblueflubsky

Without doubt the most honest post I've read on here. Can't disagree with any of it. Well said. Just hope Hoffman can sort something out. We live in hope. PUSB

Otis

I can't disagree with any of it as it hurt my eyes too much and I couldn't read it.

5 wins out of 29 or 17% win ratio = worst record in CCFC history = imminent Division 3.

It surely cannot go on for much longer but it is - most fans appear to now accept the inevitable and watch us sleepwalk to playing Stevenage, Hartlepool and Yeovil next season !!!

Let us bite the bullet employ Warnock or Davies or Wise and hope for a turn round to beat all turn rounds

Don't forget what Dowie did with C Palace a few years ago - reminder:

9/12/03
P22 W5-D7-L10 Pts 22 Position 22nd

9/06/04
P46 W21-D10-L15 Pts 73 Position 6th and Playoffs and Promotion to the Promised Land

The improvement was:
P24 W16-D3-L5 Pts 51

So it can be done and there is still time but with a new manager !!!

PUSB

stupot07

5 wins out of 29 or 17% win ratio = worst record in CCFC history = imminent Division 3.

It surely cannot go on for much longer but it is - most fans appear to now accept the inevitable and watch us sleepwalk to playing Stevenage, Hartlepool and Yeovil next season !!!

Let us bite the bullet employ Warnock or Davies or Wise and hope for a turn round to beat all turn rounds

Don't forget what Dowie did with C Palace a few years ago - reminder:

9/12/03
P22 W5-D7-L10 Pts 22 Position 22nd

9/06/04
P46 W21-D10-L15 Pts 73 Position 6th and Playoffs and Promotion to the Promised Land

The improvement was:
P24 W16-D3-L5 Pts 51

So it can be done and there is still time but with a new manager !!!

PUSB

Go back and check out their squad that season, they had some quality players and a lot of experience in that squad, and lots of goals - Andy Johnson scored 27 leagues goals that year and followed it up with 21 in the PL the next season

Our form is a result of many factors

Poor football team
Poor football manager
Poor tactics
Poor fitness
Poor owners
Poor fans
Poor back room staff

Have I missed anything?

The soothsayer

Its a cry in the darkness, nothing is going to save this season ,its over accept it. to make radical change costs money that history tells us will not be spent. its the hope that kills you . If sisu can balance the books in div 1 ,2 or lower they will be happy with that. there's enough mugs to sustain them.

cov1987

Our form is a result of many factors

Poor football team
Poor football manager
Poor tactics
Poor fitness
Poor owners
Poor fans
Poor back room staff

Have I missed anything?

i agree with most of the above but how can you say poor fans with what we had to put up with this season i think the fans have been superb

Users who are viewing this thread