Les Reid Exclusive INterview with Seppalla.... (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

The City crest split and broken in two is my guess.

I can't wait to see the picture with the article, there will be one won't there Les*?

*and not one of you please we know what you look like

theferret

Or maybe she's the woman who has the future of our club in her hands, and appears to be ruining it, and has been known to "stretch the truth" even to a High Court Judge. I think these issues are more important.

Yup, all the more reason why we should all be pleased that she has broken her silence. But like I say, some of the natives aren't happy. I might order in some popcorn.

jimmyhillsfanclub

If there is a photo, I hope shes dons the little blue gimp mask taken from that little protest a while back......

...now that would be comedy gold.

James Smith

Call me a mental conspiracy theorist if you like, but there's only one way Les Reid could have got this interview, and that's by being on the Sisu payroll!!!
No it's entirely possible that he just called up her office and asked, the club is trying to be more open with fans and she may see this as part of the process. There is no evidence that Les has ever taken any payment of any sort from SISU.

Sky Blue Kid

Les Reid is indeed a good journo, but as has been posted earlier, it will all come down to how hard his questions will be!....Too light and he will have "SISU lover" etched in the annals of forums throughout the Country. Asking hard, truthful ones that need to be asked, and he will become a "ACL/CCC lover"....Lets see which tack he chooses eh?

_brian_

No it's entirely possible that he just called up her office and asked, the club is trying to be more open with fans and she may see this as part of the process. There is no evidence that Les has ever taken any payment of any sort from SISU.

You don't need evidence to back up claims involving Sisu!!! Everybody knows that!

jesus-wept

Well I see this as a positive and the second of two big climb downs by our commander in chief in two days. First the "royal" visit to Ricoh on Monday and now a face to face with a local journo, all Tim Fisher territory normally ! how significant is that ? been a bit publicity shy the last couple of months has our Tim.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Les Reid is indeed a good journo, but as has been posted earlier, it will all come down to how hard his questions will be!....Too light and he will have "SISU lover" etched in the annals of forums throughout the Country. Asking hard, truthful ones that need to be asked, and he will become a "ACL/CCC lover"....Lets see which tack he chooses eh?

That's why he should keep it light....

...ask about recent holidays, musical taste, simple one-pan recipes, theatre & cinema preferences etc.

James Smith

You don't need evidence to back up claims involving Sisu!!! Everybody knows that!

I'm assuming that your post is in jest, but otherwise you'd seriously be telling the judge that then if Les got legal on you?

Take a bow Wigan Sky Blue.....

If this guy was any sort of journalist, in the proper sense of the word (ie not a columnist), then he would have doorstepped Seppala with probing questions and reported on her reactions/answers together with pictures. He would also have done the rounds of adjoining LA's to see if any planning proposals were in the offing for a new stadium. Just my opinion!

Incidentally, right at the start of all this mess I did suggest that if Fisher marched the club out of the Ricoh then what would stop CCC considering levelling the site and building houses. After all the LA have a duty to all of its council tax payers and not just some of them who happen to attend matches, and many fans (myself included) do not pay council tax to CCC. Please don't misunderstand me, I would prefer for CCFC to return to the Ricoh, but if trust is so broken down between the 2 parties that a deal cannot be struck what I have suggested may become a reality; after all that has happened I cannot see the 2 sides coming together.

Sky Blue Kid

jimmyhillsfanclub.............. That's why he should keep it light.... ...ask about recent holidays, musical taste, simple one-pan recipes, theatre & cinema preferences etc................................................................................Never have truer words been spoken in jest when it entails true feelings.

bigfatronssba

I suspect there will be nothing new revealed in this meeting.

Will be a charm offensive I think (nothing wrong with that but after 6 years you have to question the timing. Perhaps the prospect of 2k gates are concerning her?).

shy_tall_knight

Lets make no mistake, the club are losing massive amounts of money, funding the club for the next few seasons is what Joy signed up for through her mouth piece Tim but the reality is probably dawning on her. Its either free publicity to spout the same nonsense that Tim was saying hoping to get more fans to shitfields ie new ground will be ready by 2016 etc.. OR its genuinely big news, club is for sale, we're coming, Fisher is off

Covstu

5 pages already and the woman hasnt even spoke. Does make me smile that regardless of what JS comes out with it will be treated with contempt but hey maybe after years and years of mystery then maybe this is justified, maybe?

Maybe she will say that we are not coming back to cov and put us all out of our misery eh??

Ashdown1

Lets hope she gives an honest and open appraisal of the situation. If she is very candid and transparent then it could end up making old 'Billy Liar' look like a right Charlie. I wouldn't expect much more than the 'party' line though. I'd like to know more about 'Extraordinary charges' and 'administration fees lodged against the club please Les???!!

_brian_

I'm assuming that your post is in jest, but otherwise you'd seriously be telling the judge that then if Les got legal on you?

If Les got all legal with me, I'd probably curl up in a ball in a corner of my house, suck my thumb and cry like a little girl whilst occasionally screaming "I'm sorry, Les! I'm sorry!" I don't handle the pressure very well at all, if truth be told!!! A similar thing happened when the police questioned me about a misunderstanding in a layby back in 1994.

sky blue john

I should imagine that the three hour chat once it has been proof read and approved by JS will be nothing more than a two minute article !!!!

James Smith

If Les got all legal with me, I'd probably curl up in a ball in a corner of my house, suck my thumb and cry like a little girl whilst occasionally screaming "I'm sorry, Les! I'm sorry!" I don't handle the pressure very well at all, if truth be told!!! A similar thing happened when the police questioned me about a misunderstanding in a layby back in 1994.

I was just remembering PSGM1 and his comments that Mr Linnell took as being defamatory - got the site a lot of publicity though as it was mentioned on CWR repeatedly after the match.

SkyBlueCharlie

It would be interesting to read the report that kingharvest promised on her meeting with the fans at Ryton the other day but it looks as if that will only appear, if at all, after Reid's article. That's a shame because it would be interesting to compare the two, i.e. is there one story for the fans and another for the press? And that is definitely a question, not a statement or accusation.

Grendel

I was just remembering PSGM1 and his comments that Mr Linnell took as being defamatory - got the site a lot of publicity though as it was mentioned on CWR repeatedly after the match.

I got the impression Linnell knew psgm1.

Anyway it seems he is now sponsored by a brand of children's pasta.

RPHunt

After six long years, the owner finally condescends to speak with a few fans and a local paper - hoo-frigging-ray!

Maybe she has finally realised what a deep hole their skulduggery has dug for themselves.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I am interested to see what she has to say. So will wait to see

I would like the things that she is reported to say to have real substance,
I would like her not to dwell on the past events but understand she will feel need to give her point of view. (personally I want to look forward at things now not back where ever possible)
I would like to see clarity not ifs buts or maybes
I would like to see set out exactly what her plan is and how she will achieve it

lets just see what gets said

That shouldnt be taken as me changing position or not, being pro or anti.............. i just want to hear what she has to say before I make a comment on it, if I comment at all

covcity4life

Why wont she talk to us
why wont she talk to us
why wont she talk to us
why wont she talk to us
why wont she talk to us
why wont she talk to us

shes talking? Fucking bitch talking to local rag

NorthernWisdom

tbh, and it's always the game isn't it, it'll be vague platitudes and about understanding the fans are upset/having a plan blah blah blah.

What's far more interesting from my perspective is how such an interview would have been lapped up if done at certain time frames, but now will be used as evidence of not believing a word she says... despite containing the same content ;)

lordsummerisle

t

What's far more interesting from my perspective is how such an interview would have been lapped up if done at certain time frames, but now will be used as evidence of not believing a word she says... despite containing the same content ;)

Or if the initials JS were swapped for say JE or RR.

ccfcway

anyone else deeply concerned that Joy Seppella is finally being made available at the exact same time as nut job, Jean Slater has left Albert Square !!

It cant be, can it ?.

Certainly makes a fair bit of sense

CovFan

anyone else deeply concerned that Joy Seppella is finally being made available at the exact same time as nut job, Jean Slater has left Albert Square !!

It cant be, can it ?.

Does Joy Seppella make a good sausage surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread