Les Reid Exclusive INterview with Seppalla.... (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

CCFC EXCLUSIVE: Political reporter Les Reid last night spent nearly three hours interviewing Sisu boss Joy Seppala at the hedge fund's HQ in London.

In her first ever media interview about the club, she speaks candidly about the stadium row, their current situation at Sixfields, and their hopes for the future.
The full story will be in the Coventry Telegraph tomorrow, but we'll be carrying a short teaser piece on the web later this afternoon.
Watch this space...

torchomatic

Can I be the first to call him a SISU rent boy apologist?

hill83

Interested to see if people consider him to be full of shit or not based on their views after this.

torchomatic

it's seppela's views i think were interested in , not Les Reids.

Maybe so. Still won't stop the character assassination though.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

hill83

it's seppela's views i think were interested in , not Les Reids.

No doubt, but if it doesn't fit with how you think it should old Les will be getting shouted down. I'm looking forward to the potential meltdowns.

jesus-wept

Should be interesting. Is JS on the defensive ? A mysterious girl not known for her public performances. Is this in advance of some breaking news, change of tact, announcing the new ground site, change of company policy towards the team or a cry for help and forgiveness.

thaiskyblue

No doubt, but if it doesn't fit with how you think it should old Les will be getting shouted down. I'm looking forward to the potential meltdowns.
i don't give 2 hoots about Les Reid ( nothing personnel ), he can only report what she said, would be cool if he got a snap though . Its the invisible woman i want to hear .

hill83

Should be interesting. Is JS on the defensive ? A mysterious girl not known for her public performances. Is this in advance of some breaking news, change of tact, announcing the new ground site, change of company policy towards the team or a cry for help and forgiveness.

She'll be asking Michael and the gang outside her office to grab her a marks and Spencer's meal deal.

olderskyblue

IF...he didn't "cross examine" any answer she gave, or pick her up on any "discrepancies" in her statements, and didn't press for an answer to any of his "awkward" questions (which there should have been many), then it will have been an opportunity wasted, and he should quite rightly get some stick.

However, if he did his best to do all of this, then fair play to him.

I'll be interested in her answers nonetheless, and also interested in how many different "reading between the lines" versions we have afterwards.... :)

_brian_

Call me a mental conspiracy theorist if you like, but there's only one way Les Reid could have got this interview, and that's by being on the Sisu payroll!!!

hill83

i don't give 2 hoots about Les Reid ( nothing personnel ), he can only report what she said, would be cool if he got a snap though . Its the invisible woman i want to hear .

Excellent news fella.
Have an apple.

Godiva

Call me a mental conspiracy theorist if you like, but there's only one way Les Reid could have got this interview, and that's by being on the Sisu payroll!!!

I don't believe you are a conspiracy theorist ...

On a serious note - Les Reid has interviewed PKWH a few times ... do you think he is on ACL payroll too?

_brian_

On a serious note - Les Reid has interviewed PKWH a few times ... do you think he is on ACL payroll too?

In my opinion, he was spying! That's the only justifiable reason!

Sky Blue Sheepy

PKWH has been a bit more talkative though hasn't he. Joy on the other hand doesnt have a public profile at all

theferret

I get the feeling some people are very angry about this news. They don't want to hear JS speak, they would rather she remained a distant and mysterious pantomime villain - a faceless hate figure. The moment she comes out of the shadows, speaks or (heaven forbid) is photographed, it becomes that bit more difficult to call her evil, or a 'slag' because she starts to be humanised and there is a danger that all the preconceptions and assumptions are challenged.

Perhaps they won't be. Perhaps she is the forked-tongued shape-shifting reptile many think she is. I think she might just be a woman with a big house and an opinion, but time will tell.

Astute

The comments made on this thread so far are to be expected.

Just answer one thing. Why won't she meet up with anyone that can change things instead of someone that can spin her lies for her?

We all want her to meet up with ACL/CCC but some seem to be happy with another meeting that won't get us anywhere.

RoboCCFC90

The article will be interesting, but to shower Les Ried or Joy Seppala with misconceptions before the article has been released will be a bit silly.

RoboCCFC90

Just answer one thing. Why won't she meet up with anyone that can change things instead of someone that can spin her lies for her?

We all want her to meet up with ACL/CCC but some seem to be happy with another meeting that won't get us anywhere.

Maybe that question will be asked tomorrow.

You'll have to wait and see..

torchomatic

"Meet the fans" you cry. So she meets the fans. "Talk to us" you cry. So she is interviewed in the local rag.

Yes, we want her to meet up with ACL too. Do you know something we don't. If so, what?

Sky Blue Kid

...or a belated realisation that they really haven't communicated their message at all well....................................................................................................................................................And it's only taken 6 years!

olderskyblue

I get the feeling some people are very angry about this news. They don't want to hear JS speak, they would rather she remained a distant and mysterious pantomime villain - a faceless hate figure. The moment she comes out of the shadows, speaks or (heaven forbid) is photographed, it becomes that bit more difficult to call her evil, or a 'slag' because she starts to be humanised and there is a danger that all the preconceptions and assumptions are challenged.

Perhaps they won't be. Perhaps she is the forked-tongued shape-shifting reptile many think she is. I think she might just be a woman with a big house and an opinion, but time will tell.

Or maybe she's the woman who has the future of our club in her hands, and appears to be ruining it, and has been known to "stretch the truth" even to a High Court Judge. I think these issues are more important.

jimmyhillsfanclub

No...we should all definitely have big fall-outs & rows about what we suspect he will ask & how she will respond.....

...Especially as the actual interview will probably be as dull as ditchwater....

...I want to know if she does actually like Joy Division?

After all....we all know Jimmy Hill loves the Pixies....:guitar2:

James Smith

I can't wait to see the picture with the article, there will be one won't there Les*?

*and not one of you please we know what you look like

Users who are viewing this thread