Leicester (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Remember when they turned up at Forest a few years ago trying to attack pubs and Forest fans weren't interested 😅

Forest and Derby is the proper rivalry. Leicester and Forest/Derby is the Equivalent to Villa and West Brom or Birmingham and Wolves.

theferret

Leicester are indeed the enemy for many of us . I have a few good close friends who follow them but I’ve known enough of their bitterest mongs from SW Leics long enough to know how much many of them hate us ! If you’ve lived in LE10 this is the game we all want to win or at least not lose !

Yep. Quite a few of the cross-eyed fuckers in Rugby too. See Hackneyfox ...😉

shmmeee

How busy is the train to/from the ground?
Seriously only one train an hour on matchdays? Same organizers as the Safety Group?

The SAG had the station closed completely after the match because of overcrowding worries 😂

Train company to blame for now I think, not enough trains or something, but I’ve lost track.

robbiethemole

where in Rugby are you hack? I was born and bred in New Bilton then lived in Brownsover for 30 years before infiltrating LE8 now

Covkid1968#

Yep. Quite a few of the cross-eyed fuckers in Rugby too. See Hackneyfox ...😉
Seem to recall them turning up in Rugby before a game at a pre arranged meet up and Rugbys wing of the Legion gave them a good reception.

David O'Day

Remember when they turned up at Forest a few years ago trying to attack pubs and Forest fans weren't interested 😅

Forest and Derby is the proper rivalry. Leicester and Forest/Derby is the Equivalent to Villa and West Brom or Birmingham and Wolves.

that the same day one of theirs had 4 stellas and a southern comfort before getting over excited and trying to take on the forest team himself?

astleyfox

Leicester and their desperation for derbies. Notts F, Derby, Cov… anyone… please be a Derby team. No one cares about them. My old man played for Leicester and even he doesn’t like them 😂
😂😂. Tee-hee, this from a tinpot club who consider Aston Villa, from the opposite side of Birminghm, to be their big rivals! You dont even register on their sonsr!

David O'Day

😂😂. Tee-hee, this from a tinpot club who consider Aston Villa, from the opposite side of Birminghm, to be their big rivals! You dont even register on their sonsr!
i get you are either a shit troll or a wum account but Aston is not the "otherside" of Birmingham

clint van damme

With your continued assault on the English language you should feel right at home here.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Born in Hillmorton, moved to Woodlands, rented a flat on Wood Street (worked at GEC for 11 years) then headed to that there London.
Anywhere in London is a step up from Wood Street....but then again.....

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Know your basic geography mate.

MacReady

Probably worth knowing your geography and learning how to spell before you drop insults. It makes you look like a thick c*nt.

TomRad85

Is Nick still alive? It's not even good banter is it, what is the point in posters like this?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread