Leicester (4 Viewers)

lordy_87

Who cares who sells more tickets ffs, the cunts are owned by a billionaire and have won a Premier League and an FA Cup recently, of course they fill it. Doesn't alter the fact that it's full of silent happy clapping morons from the Husbands Bosworth supporters club and other such League of Gentlemen-esque places.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I still can't get over husbands bosworth.... Hilarious

Brylowes

I get a government grant as it’s helping to raise the IQ on here.
When was the last time this sorry excuse for a government gave Leicester a helping hand.
Respect to you and your achievements over the last few years, but fuck me mate ,!!! Why are you even on here.
The Baby squad earned respect everywhere they went, but you’re trolling a family sky blue forum.
Why are you on here 🤔

hackneyfox

When was the last time this sorry excuse for a government gave Leicester a helping hand.
Respect to you and your achievements over the last few years, but fuck me mate ,!!! Why are you even on here.
The Baby squad earned respect everywhere they went, but you’re trolling a family sky blue forum.
Why are you on here 🤔
But you have someone called WestEndAgro and some people have used swear words ……

robbiekeane

Nostalgia! There were some utterly depressing games during League 1/2 with 8,000 rattling around the Ricoh.
I remember getting pissed on at Cambridge UTD cause the stands aren’t covered properly*, then queuing up in the rain for 18 minutes for a beer at half time thinking we’ve waited this long what’s missing a few more minutes. Got to the front and the burger van that sold the beer had ran out of beer. And we fucking lost I think. Lowest point as a fan.

*there’s probably a 30%-40% chance this has got much worse in my mind over the past 5 years or so to the point of exaggeration but that’s how I remember it

shmmeee

I guess this is the match thread now?

Will be interesting to see if we play Godden or Simms and Eccles or Latibeaudiere, the rest of the side picks itself I reckon. Would be nice if we’d got a CM before this.

Astute

So you were shite and some of the bedwetters were talking of relegation and sacking Robins. I know you got some injuries and were forced to change the style of play and licked upon a couple of results. Seem to be (sadly) flying now, are you back trying to play it out from the back or have you stuck with what works?
Hi Hackers hope you're well.

It's playing out from the back that's working 😄 Looking forward to seeing how we've progressed. Our team is playing as one now. Occasional defensive mistakes but quite solid otherwise. You have a few quality players so will be an interesting game. Both sides like to play. If Sakamoto continues his run of form against you we will struggle to keep him if we don't go up. Add to him O'Hare is back and better than before. Just as tricky as before but has added goals to his game. Averaging about a goal a game.

We're not a 2 player side anymore. I hope you come to attack us. Will let us know if we've closed the gap and yourselves how much better you are than the side on a decent run which includes playing all the sides directly below you. Lose to us and you could be looking at a major rebuild for next season.

Gint11

They are genuinely worried their fans will physiologically not be able to cope with our atmosphere 😂

They’ll get a shock at both the atmosphere and our team. I went to the opening day fixture and it was a morgue until KDH scored and even after that it dulled back down.

We need to come out from the whistle and get stuck into these, rattle em and bring them back down to earth.

AS IF they think filbert street was as good as HR. Deary me I’m lost for words

Travs

They’ll get a shock at both the atmosphere and our team. I went to the opening day fixture and it was a morgue until KDH scored and even after that it dulled back down.

We need to come out from the whistle and get stuck into these, rattle em and bring them back down to earth.

AS IF they think filbert street was as good as HR. Deary me I’m lost for words

They were pretty similar tbf. Yeah they had that joke of a stand, but similar capacities, similar areas, similar history.

CovInEssex

Are we forgetting Highfield Road was in the middle of one of the most deprived areas of the West Mids lol

David O'Day

Some of the nicer Leicester fans out there would probably point out the irony of Hackers mocking anyone's personal hygiene.

bigfatronssba

Coventry had factories and brands known throughout the world making cars, tractors, aeroplane parts, ship turbines etc.
Leicester made socks and pants.

‘‘Anyone who can do anything well in Leicester apart from making a jumper has just got to be a genius.’’ (Brian Clough on Martin O’Neill’s success at Leicester)

ccfcricoh

According to their forum its our biggest home game ever/cup final because we have sold out and have a thread about the game.

We'll ignore the fact we sold out about 2 weeks ago and that i read the above on their forum.... on a thread.... about the game...

Crazy to think they were playing champions league football the year we got relegated to L2, now they're playing little old Coventry 😂

Users who are viewing this thread