Leicester (1 Viewer)

matesx

Sell out?

Only a few singles available right now.

clint van damme

Bangkok is one of the safest cities in the world lol, you won't need anything like that.

Thanks, but wasn't serious! Thanks for the bar recommendation.
Just got to figure out a ruse to lure the missus there under the pretence of doing something non football related.

Skyblue Bangkok

Thanks, but wasn't serious! Thanks for the bar recommendation.
Just got to figure out a ruse to lure the missus there under the pretence of doing something non football related.
I know . The bar has a wide range of Western and Thai food, Joe one of the owners is great guy. There is a German themed bar next door and at the start of the soi( means side road of main road ) there is the Margarita bar which is open 24 hours a day. Soi 11 has the Havana Club and Above 11 sky bar.

clint van damme

I know . The bar has a wide range of Western and Thai food, Joe one of the owners is great guy. There is a German themed bar next door and at the start of the soi( means side road of main road ) there is the Margarita bar which is open 24 hours a day. Soi 11 has the Havana Club and Above 11 sky bar.

Shes a sucker for a Sky bar, the trap is set!

Skyblue Bangkok

Shes a sucker for a Sky bar, the trap is set!
Radisson Blue has the Brewski.bar on 31 at floor i think & Marriot Hotel in trendy Thonglor has a good Sky bar .Sky bars tend to be pricer. You could take her down Soi 4 Nana ,that's where most of the a lot of old guys tourists and ladies of the night hang out lol . Nana Plaza has a load of go go bars. As does Soicowboy.

Greggs

Did Leicester invent Crisps? Really pisses me off that they claim to. Such a treasured part of British culture, would be a shame if they came from that shithole.

shmmeee

Did Leicester invent Crisps? Really pisses me off that they claim to. Such a treasured part of British culture, would be a shame if they came from that shithole.

Nah, Walkers were a good 40 years late to the game.

robbiethemole

Smith's were the first then Golden Wonder as far back as I can remember, (late 50's)
Golden Wonder were made at Long Buckby site, shagged a girl there once, very salty.

pusbccfc

Can't see them allowing 13

Fluffsta

We seem to be hitting the usual Robins powerband 2nd half of the season and Leicester are simply walking it right now. A draw against the foxes would indicate such positive signs but a win for Cov would send a message to the Championship that we are seroius contenders.

Robins seems to love the 2nd half of every season.

Astute

3-2 to us.

Anything can happen in this game. Both sides have the quality to rip the other side apart. But our defence are now throwing their bodies in the way and blocking shots. And we should be at full strength.

Wouldn't be surprised if we won by a few. Morale will be Sky high. We're coming to the end of a run of games most saw as the hardest all season pre season. So to get 10 out of 12 points over the Christmas period scoring 10 and only letting 3 in gives a slight hint things are going the right way.

Squad rotated well by Robins. Now a 2 week break for anyone who needs it. Puts us in a good place.

StrettoBoy

We just have to beat Leicester.

Work took me to Leicester 45 years ago and we still live in Leicestershire. It will be too much to bear if they do the double over us.

It will clearly be a difficult fixture but the way we are playing at the moment I fancy us to get something out of the game.

PUSB

Covcraig@bury

If she is, plenty of clubs in Phat Phong area have those shows on.
Not been to Bangkok for over 25 years but I recall several sports bars down the Khoi san road with multiple booths so you can choose your game , then a swift tuktuk down to phat pong 1 or 2 for light entertainment 👀 . Top tip , check for the Adam’s apple before you buy 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread