Leicester (7 Viewers)

David O'Day

Boro had about 30 gimps in black jackets pretending to be ultras, one of them had a megaphone ffs.

ohh, is a dorrito a crisp? I'm not so sure.
yeah, they are Fuck this corn based snack nonsense

Last edited:

Covkid1968#

Biggest wankers going has bought tickets for the
Coventry had factories and brands known throughout the world making cars, tractors, aeroplane parts, ship turbines etc.
Leicester made socks and pants.
😂😂….but but but they have a beautiful castle in the City centre!!! Oh hold on… it’s a prison !!!

pusbccfc

Someone please tell Leicester fans that the Coventry Empire is a nightclub and bar and is showing a televised game.

They genuinely think we're showing it in cinemas ffs.

hackneyfox

According to their forum its our biggest home game ever/cup final because we have sold out and have a thread about the game.

We'll ignore the fact we sold out about 2 weeks ago and that i read the above on their forum.... on a thread.... about the game...

Crazy to think they were playing champions league football the year we got relegated to L2, now they're playing little old Coventry 😂
All 32609? ;)

JohnWH

Have to get 20 or so in the net before I’m willing to have a chat. You seem to have more idiots willing to bite than ever before or do they all have two log-ins and feel the need to be twice as stupid?

So you were shite and some of the bedwetters were talking of relegation and sacking Robins. I know you got some injuries and were forced to change the style of play and licked upon a couple of results. Seem to be (sadly) flying now, are you back trying to play it out from the back or have you stuck with what works?

Got to be the funniest thing I've read all day now, cheers

SHUNT31

All 32609? ;)
Tbf, you’re not wrong. Technically sell outs as all available tickets sold but the safety group that run the arena and the poor stadium design mean that we are restricted with what we can sell. Would have sold out had more tickets been available though.

Travs

You go away from here thinking "heh heh i love winding these cov fans up" but the reality is you sound like a prat. You've been hanging around our forums since they were a thing, you're a mong.

To be fair, despite the rivalry, it was quite cordial between the main Leicester and Cov forums in the past.... used to be a semi-regular football match between a lot of the regulars.

David O'Day

Leicester rivalry always feels a bit tinpot to me. Both of us want to be rivals with other clubs but we’re stuck in the Championship hating each other instead.
do we hate them? I guess some of the younger crowd may but for me they were never really more than an afterthought when I was getting into going the city

TomRad85

I hate random teams like Sheffield Utd and Sunderland more than Leicester. Leicester fans are just weird.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Leicester rivalry always feels a bit tinpot to me. Both of us want to be rivals with other clubs but we’re stuck in the Championship hating each other instead.

Realistically, both clubs should be natural rivals as the teams we historically chased as rivals (Villa and Derby/Forest) are more successful, bigger clubs than Coventry and Leicester.

It was tasty in the 00s mostly because of the trouble.

theferret

I think the fixture has always had meaning for some, simple geography really, just 16 miles of motorway separating the two cities so lots of fans living side by side. Has always been the game I look forward to most, but aware not everyone feels that way.

Long week as work as the office is split 50-50 more or less, so listening to some unbelievably shit banter.

MAFF

Not just Leicester but why are all football fans desperate to say they don't care about their local rivals??? Weird behaviour.

Also the shite about calling the Empire a cinema is hilarious. Don't they always show us when we're on Sky at the weekend?

Ashdown

Leicester are indeed the enemy for many of us . I have a few good close friends who follow them but I’ve known enough of their bitterest mongs from SW Leics long enough to know how much many of them hate us ! If you’ve lived in LE10 this is the game we all want to win or at least not lose !

Harry Krishner

How busy is the train to/from the ground?
Seriously only one train an hour on matchdays? Same organizers as the Safety Group?
I actually got the train from Cov station to CBS Arena for the Swansea game - it was great! Fair crowd on it but still seats and only took 7 minutes. Also only £6.30 return for 3 of us.

I was amazed to be honest. Never made it to the ground so quickly before.

Users who are viewing this thread