Leicester (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

shmmeee

They don't make any noise in their own ground, the only way they will give themselves away is by excessive clapping.

With that extra finger it'll be pretty loud.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

No way they can smuggle their clappers into the home end if I can’t even get a flask in!

Buno74

Yeah, we can't even do that unless we have loads of accounts in our network 😅
There was a stadium picture of seats available put up on a forum/facebook page a few weeks ago by someone who’d apparently brought a ticket. (21st Dec I believe it was) The top half of one block was pretty much empty. This did get my attention so I looked on your ticket site and this block started selling over the next few days. I didn’t say one person brought the whole block. Hopefully it’s not true and it’s just coincidental and it’s just fan bravado with all the rumours of people going.

bigfatronssba

Leicester fan living in the Cov area. Only hopped on here as a mate of mine (Cov fan) showed me this earlier. I’ve got a bad feeling about this game (thankfully I’m in the away end) but apparently Cov have been selling tickets to anyone. From what we’ve been hearing on our forums there’s 100’s been sold to our fans including a big chunk of one block which is not the one mentioned on here. On one forum it was mentioned that your ticket office is ran through ticketmaster so they’re actually very easy to get. Hopefully it’s all talk and banter aside it goes off without any trouble! He says not very optimistically!!

Top trolling.

Enjoy your big day out

bigfatronssba

There was a stadium picture of seats available put up on a forum/facebook page a few weeks ago by someone who’d apparently brought a ticket. (21st Dec I believe it was) The top half of one block was pretty much empty. This did get my attention so I looked on your ticket site and this block started selling over the next few days. I didn’t say one person brought the whole block. Hopefully it’s not true and it’s just coincidental and it’s just fan bravado with all the rumours of people going.

I heard that loads of Cov fans bought tickets in the Leicester end.
Apparently Leicester have been dishing them out to anyone
Good luck 😉

letsallsingtogether

Have to wait and see wont we plenty live in CV area, as do cov fans in le area.
I know of 2 in our end.

I have been in the home end a couple of times when we have played away not hard to get tickets.
You can get a post code from any block of flats in the country give any name no one checks.

Legia Sky Blue

There have been countless times when we have had similar stories at previous 'big' games. If there were any away supporters in our seats at those games then they sat on their hands and stayed quiet. I would expect similar this time. If they choose to actively support Leicester at best they will be kicked out of the ground, at worst they also take a kicking, either way they've effectively wasted their money.

David O'Day

Have to wait and see wont we plenty live in CV area, as do cov fans in le area.
I know of 2 in our end.

I have been in the home end a couple of times when we have played away not hard to get tickets.
You can get a post code from any block of flats in the country give any name no one checks.
there is quite the difference between 1 or 2 and being so organised they have most of a block to themselves

The fella is trolling anyway

Covcraig@bury

Not a chance of this happening. Just some six fingered inbred trying to big up the crisp munchers . He’ll be back in school tomorrow probably with detention for miscalculation using his fingers.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17

Sky Blue Harry H

Mmmmm ! Interesting from their forum

clint van damme

Mmmmm ! Interesting from their forum

I can read that type of silly bollocks on here.
Though I have to say the fella going on about the 80s pitch invasion is doing a fair bit of revisionism, they didn't 'take the home end' they got slapped all over the shop.

Evo1883

Never get why fans like Leicester say its our cup final .. it will be Leicesters biggest away day this season too .. because we're local rivals .

Making out they don't care about us just makes them look weird , when their fans clearly do

David O'Day

Never get why fans like Leicester say its our cup final .. it will be Leicesters biggest away day this season too .. because we're local rivals .

Making out they don't care about us just makes them look weird , when their fans clearly do
because the years of inbreeding have diminished their braincells

Covcraig@bury

Though I have to say the fella going on about the 80s pitch invasion is doing a fair bit of revisionism, they didn't 'take the home end' they got slapped all over the shop.
I can only ever remember Middlesbrough taking the west end and that was about 1 1/2 hours before KO . Then they got run out the ground .
And reading they took the west end is probably in his dreams . Fester couldn’t take piss without shitting themselves!

Brighton Sky Blue

Not quite as nawty as these Lesta fans but my gran who supported them sat in the home end at HR and stood up to cheer one of their goals, I think scored by Emile Heskey. So perhaps be on the lookout for a block full of women in their late 70s

Terry_dactyl

Whenever I look at other fans forum sites I’m always impressed at how ours looks, and how much more active we appear to be on this site.
Makes me feel like a winner…and a loser.

Sick Boy

They’re a weird bunch, especially as Forest see Derby as their biggest rivals. The posts about Coventry being a shithole made me laugh - Leicester is a dump.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not quite as nawty as these Lesta fans but my gran who supported them sat in the home end at HR and stood up to cheer one of their goals, I think scored by Emile Heskey. So perhaps be on the lookout for a block full of women in their late 70s

1) Have they got some/most of their own teeth, and 2) Any lookers amongst them? Asking for a friend....

Torquay Sky Blue

I can only ever remember Middlesbrough taking the west end and that was about 1 1/2 hours before KO . Then they got run out the ground .
And reading they took the west end is probably in his dreams . Fester couldn’t take piss without shitting themselves!
Man U a few times in the 70's

Gynnsthetonic

Hope those players friends and family tickets get taken up in block 2, don't want to 30-40 odd empty seats right in view of the camera, if they're not coming they should be sold on

peace ndlovu

100%
I was in the West Terrace that day. As I recall, some Leicester fans went into the upper tier of the West Stand (which I think was the family stand, so kudos to their bravery).
They started dishing it out, then Cov fans started coming at them from all over the place and then the Leicester fans from the actual away end started piling onto the pitch to join the Cov fans. Cue mass brawl
Followed by players being taken off the pitch, Bobby Gould coming on the pitch to tell everyone off like an angry deputy head - but with a faulty loudspeaker that made him sound like Norman Collier.

clint van damme

100%
I was in the West Terrace that day. As I recall, some Leicester fans went into the upper tier of the West Stand (which I think was the family stand, so kudos to their bravery).
They started dishing it out, then Cov fans started coming at them from all over the place and then the Leicester fans from the actual away end started piling onto the pitch to join the Cov fans. Cue mass brawl
Followed by players being taken off the pitch, Bobby Gould coming on the pitch to tell everyone off like an angry deputy head - but with a faulty loudspeaker that made him sound like Norman Collier.

The Leicester fans all started giving him abuse and it kicked off again!

Users who are viewing this thread