Leicester (3 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Not been to Bangkok for over 25 years but I recall several sports bars down the Khoi san road with multiple booths so you can choose your game , then a swift tuktuk down to phat pong 1 or 2 for light entertainment 👀 . Top tip , check for the Adam’s apple before you buy 🤦‍♂️
Sat opposite a Thai woman on the train and I thought she was absolutely banging and wearing a naughty little skirt.

She made eye contact and I kept thinking please please please don’t get a boner…

…but she did

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

Sat opposite a Thai woman on the train and I thought she was absolutely banging and wearing a naughty little skirt.

She made eye contact and I kelt thinking please please please don’t get a boner…

…but she did
The first time I went to Bangkok I was with the now wife and an Australia girl we meet on the plane flying from Hong Kong . We got chatting and decided to meet up in Phat Phong later that night . Needless to say it went tits up . I was asked a question by the girlfriend which 2 of the dozen dancer would I pick for a 3 sum. I stupidly pointed to my preferred choice. Next thing I’ve got one sat on each leg in a booth rubbing me up ( boner was now obvious) then the girlfriend said - don’t get too excited check the Adam’s apple . Needless to say a lesson learned. But Christ a few more sangtips and coke it could’ve been a different story 🤦‍♂️

robbiekeane

The first time I went to Bangkok I was with the now wife and an Australia girl we meet on the plane flying from Hong Kong . We got chatting and decided to meet up in Phat Phong later that night . Needless to say it went tits up . I was asked a question by the girlfriend which 2 of the dozen dancer would I pick for a 3 sum. I stupidly pointed to my preferred choice. Next thing I’ve got one sat on each leg in a booth rubbing me up ( boner was now obvious) then the girlfriend said - don’t get too excited check the Adam’s apple . Needless to say a lesson learned. But Christ a few more sangtips and coke it could’ve been a different story 🤦‍♂️
Amazing, I hope that made your wedding speech

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Did Leicester invent Crisps? Really pisses me off that they claim to. Such a treasured part of British culture, would be a shame if they came from that shithole.
Nope. Invented in America. Someone kept complaining about their fries not being crispy enough so the chef cut the potatoes into the thinnest slices he could as a fuck you.

Covkid1968#

Shagged a bird from Leicester once....... it had webbed feet and hands, but felt kind of nice. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
When I first moved to South Leics there was genuinely 3 people with webbed toes who drank in my local. Thought they were joking until they got their feet out. … it’s name wasn’t Les was it? He was 55 and ginger when I knew him in 2005.

Covkid1968#

We just have to beat Leicester.

Work took me to Leicester 45 years ago and we still live in Leicestershire. It will be too much to bear if they do the double over us.

It will clearly be a difficult fixture but the way we are playing at the moment I fancy us to get something out of the game.

PUSB
Got a few decent Leics lads in my local, but there is one absolute wanker who will make a beeline for me if we lose.

mmttww

Club will need to find a way of opening some other blocks e.g. 12 and 13 or they'll be a lot of people missing out.

Block 5 not opened yet I don't think. Block 4 down to singles. A few clusters right at the front of blocks 25 and 26.

Other than that, it's singles in a few blocks and nothing else. Really won't look good if it's 'sold out' with 3k empty.

bigfatronssba

Will block 5 be opened? As it’s ok Sky don’t they usually set up that makeshift studio on block 5?

Gynnsthetonic

Club will need to find a way of opening some other blocks e.g. 12 and 13 or they'll be a lot of people missing out.

Block 5 not opened yet I don't think. Block 4 down to singles. A few clusters right at the front of blocks 25 and 26.

Other than that, it's singles in a few blocks and nothing else. Really won't look good if it's 'sold out' with 3k empty.
12 won't be opened as it got a completely different concourse

Gynnsthetonic

Didn't it get used vs. Boro in the home leg last season? Seem to remember that was open with 13 closed.
Yes, but away fans have that block now if you've noticed recently, and they're bringing 4.5k rather than 2k like Middlesbrough

mmttww

Yes, but away fans have that block now if you've noticed recently, and they're bringing 4.5k rather than 2k like Middlesbrough

Good point! Forgot they've started shoving big away followings right up to block 11/12. Frustrating.

bigfatronssba

Good point! Forgot they've started shoving big away followings right up to block 11/12. Frustrating.

Only positive is it’s now starting to cost the club ticket sales so they’ll be forced into finally sorting it

Covkid1968#

Where are you? I’m in Countesthorpe
I’m up in north Leics now but lived in Husband’s Bosworth for many years. Still get around that area though quite a bit

Grendel

Husband's Bosworth, even the place names are abnormal

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

There’s a village on the way into Croydon called Pratts Bottom - imagine living in Astutes anus

Sick Boy

Husband's Bosworth, even the place names are abnormal

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
My Sunday league team played various friendlies against Leicestershire teams when I was a teenager and we played there against North & South Kilworth. Needless to say, most of the time in those games it kicked off. I managed to start a mini riot against Wigston.

Users who are viewing this thread