Legal action (1 Viewer)

Legal action

• No the two areas are seperate and Wasps shouldn't be sticking their noses in that area

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Yes, the legal action doesn't help CCFC so if it helps secure the future of the club why not?

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

Sick Boy

It certainly is.

She would be allowed to live here even if she was born out of the EU. She has benefits and skills that we need. But are you surprised that people get upset that they can't get anywhere to live or a decent job then people come here and get housing given to them?

Who gets housing given to them? EU migrants?

As I said earlier, we have no intention of staying if there is a vote to leave, she has already suffered abuse on the street for being foreign.

Sick Boy

Another thing to consider is that as a referendum isn't legally binding even if the vote was Out then the government wouldn't have to more forward and leave the EU.

Clearly it would be political suicide for Cameron, but think it's possible he'd be prepared to fall on the sword.

The UK would need access to the single market and would therefore keep the free movement of people.

skyblueinBaku

As I said earlier, we have no intention of staying if there is a vote to leave, she has already suffered abuse on the street for being foreign.

That's appalling, SB. I'm glad to say that my Russian wife has never suffered abuse just because of where she was born.

Kingokings204

From the guardian which is a very pro eu newspaper and I wouldn't trust the figures entirely but even if they are right then the cost to the nhs and schools and housing outweighs them paying more anyway to me.

How can you plan if you don't know numbers? That's the point.

I'm not for one second saying we don't need eu people but it's the low skilled I don't agree with like cleaners and car cleaners when we need doctors and nurses. Skills basically.

NorthernWisdom

From the guardian which is a very pro eu newspaper and I wouldn't trust the figures entirely but even if they are right then the cost to the nhs and schools and housing outweighs them paying more anyway to me.

How can you plan if you don't know numbers? That's the point.

I'm not for one second saying we don't need eu people but it's the low skilled I don't agree with like cleaners and car cleaners when we need doctors and nurses. Skills basically.

So how about the UCL report itself, which I linked to?

Research by academics, innit.

Kingokings204

She is being barracked by mindless people. I don't always always with immigration but I've never slated someone for the system. If I lived in Romania I might come here where there is jobs and money also. That's not the point for me. People intolerance levels are at a really low point and look at this referendum. People have had enough. I think we will vote out.

Astute

So nobody coming into the country gets housing?

chiefdave

Why do we? Why can't we have our own trade deal?
We could but its not guaranteed. Any deal would require agreement of every member state. Will the likes of France and Germany let us leave the EU and stop paying in but then still get all the benefit?

Canada have always have good relations with the EU, they started negotiating a trade deal with the EU in May 2009 and still don't have the deal in place.

Sick Boy

She is being barracked by mindless people. I don't always always with immigration but I've never slated someone for the system. If I lived in Romania I might come here where there is jobs and money also. That's not the point for me. People intolerance levels are at a really low point and look at this referendum. People have had enough. I think we will vote out.

I think there will be as well. Oh well, good to know the British people agree with the likes of Nick Griffin, Maria Le Pen, Putin & Trump.

Kingokings204

I there will be as well. Oh well, good to know the British people agree with the likes of Nick Griffin, Maria Le Pen, Putin & Trump.

Sick boy please don't put me with these people. It's a wrong argument and that labour politician got slated the other day for calling someone concerned about immigration racist. It isn't. It's my genuine concern thank you.

As for Marie le pen wel why are they doing so well in France. I don't agree with her but she is gaining votes and fast so instead of shooting her down then ask yourself why she is doing so well.

I made the point about trump, if America was run well and had a fairer working system then trump would be no one near the White House. The reason he is in a two horse race is because people aren't happy.

It's happening all over Europe. Look at that Austrian bloke who lost by a fag paper last week in a second count (probably rigged) who was described as a mini hitler. He was mad but he almost got in.

Kingokings204

We could but its not guaranteed. Any deal would require agreement of every member state. Will the likes of France and Germany let us leave the EU and stop paying in but then still get all the benefit?

Canada have always have good relations with the EU, they started negotiating a trade deal with the EU in May 2009 and still don't have the deal in place.

Yes but it wouldn't take us 9 years. It's scaremongering. The point surely is why do we need an eu to have our trade deal with Canada. If it was Britain and canada making a trade deal would it take 9 years. Not for me.

We can access the single market without free trade as other countries do. The eu needs us more than we need them.

This isn't about Europe as I continent that I love this is about political union where Brussels controls. Not right for me.

I'm like this debate though. It's good. Just glad nick hasn't seen we've gone off topic though.

Sick Boy

Yes but it wouldn't take us 9 years. It's scaremongering. The point surely is why do we need an eu to have our trade deal with Canada. If it was Britain and canada making a trade deal would it take 9 years. Not for me.

We can access the single market without free trade as other countries do. The eu needs us more than we need them.

This isn't about Europe as I continent that I love this is about political union where Brussels controls. Not right for me.

I'm like this debate though. It's good. Just glad nick hasn't seen we've gone off topic though.

I am a proud European; I love our continent and the history and diversity that we have. The EU certainly needs reform and we should be looking to lead the way from reforming it from the inside.

The notion that the EU needs us more than we need them is absurd and is incredibly arrogant.

colin101

SO this means we cannot sell to EU and they cannot sell to us. Tell that to BMW, VW, etc.

Hobo

We need less borders and more open minds. There is a lot of bollocks talked about what immigrants get and even more about what they don't contribute to our country and society.

Where you were born and who you were born to is a lottery. It is about time we were advanced enough to realise we are all equal. A lot of immigrants are displaced by violence. We should be strong enough to pick up that responsibility.

chiefdave

Yes but it wouldn't take us 9 years.
But that's an unknown, and that's the problem with a lot of the leave campaign. They are going around assuring people we can cherry pick the things we still want, other countries aren't going to stand for that.

Sick Boy

We need less borders and more open minds. There is a lot of bollocks talked about what immigrants get and even more about what they don't contribute to our country and society.

Where you were born and who you were born to is a lottery. It is about time we were advanced enough to realise we are all equal. A lot of immigrants are displaced by violence. We should be strong enough to pick up that responsibility.
HEAR HEAR!!

chiefdave

Unsurprisingly, the other countries in the EU buy cars as well!
Speaking of which, have Jag said anything about how leave could impact the plans in the city? I've seen car manufacturing been mentioned a few times as one of the most at risk industries from a leave vote.

Import tariffs to the rest of the EU will make it attractive for manufacturers to move production to mainland Europe. I know BMW have warned all their staff in the UK about potential staff reductions if there's a leave vote.

colin101

Unsurprisingly, the other countries in the EU buy cars as well!
So I take it in order to show that leaving the EU will have repercussions the German automotive industry will boycott selling to the UK market because we have been naughty boys and left the EU. Well we will have to buy British in that case, absolutely shocking

NorthernWisdom

Well we will have to buy British in that case

Shame British (not EU) governmental policy has left us with very limited indiginous car manufacturing.

Sure, we assemble, sure, we build... but just about everything left is owned by somebody external to the UK.

That in itself (a consequence of British, not EU policy) makes us more dependent on the EU and other partnerships then we had any need to be.

Sick Boy

So I take it in order to show that leaving the EU will have repercussions the German automotive industry will boycott selling to the UK market because we have been naughty boys and left the EU. Well we will have to buy British in that case, absolutely shocking

I will be sunning myself in Italy mate and enjoying the freedom of being an EU citizen.

colin101

I will be sunning myself in Italy mate and enjoying the freedom of being an EU citizen.
Oh yes, Italy the county the EU decided couldn't manage it's financial affairs. Just checked current unemployment rates as of April 2016 is 11.7% as measured by National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT).

Grendel

Shame British (not EU) governmental policy has left us with very limited indiginous car manufacturing.

Sure, we assemble, sure, we build... but just about everything left is owned by somebody external to the UK.

That in itself (a consequence of British, not EU policy) makes us more dependent on the EU and other partnerships then we had any need to be.

In a funny sort of way it might not. As a lot of manufacturers in the UK trade with Europe most material purchases are made in Euros.

If the pound actually declined as forecasted our manufacturing base would undoubtably profit.

Regarding cars specifically if I'm honest I would be surprised if exports were damaged. Certainly net influx of cars into the country far exceed exports to Europe. Not only that but most brands, especially the luxury German ones, make more profit per sale here than mainland Europe,

I'm not being a berexit madman here but just pointing out that is really don't think manufacturing would be harmed. A strong pound is not great for exports.

Grendel

The first to piss off because a referendum vote doesn't go his way... Bye bye

It doesn't matter which way it goes. We won't be leaving Europe anyway.

Kingokings204

I am a proud European; I love our continent and the history and diversity that we have. The EU certainly needs reform and we should be looking to lead the way from reforming it from the inside.

The notion that the EU needs us more than we need them is absurd and is incredibly arrogant.

Well that's our view and a fair one. That's fine to stay in and reform it but I'm of the opinion we need to get out of a failing club and its currency is about the break again including your beloved Italy. Massive rumours going around Italy is next to be bailed out. Italy and Greece and all of south Europe are in the wrong currency. Never should of joined in the first place but the big banks and businesses forced them in of course. That's wrong

Kingokings204

It doesn't matter which way it goes. We won't be leaving Europe anyway.

Why?

It's funny Grendel, I said this and many people shot me down. Look what they did in Greece and closer to home in Ireland. What price democracy hey.

Users who are viewing this thread