Left back (5 Viewers)

David O'Day

Here’s a reminder of your last spat. Where you threw a big hu-haa and was made to eat your words. So yeah, perhaps stop being a knob and trying to pick at people when you ain’t so perfect yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was right and the Wolves striker Dom was talking about didn't sign?

Cool

David O'Day

Are you fucking 12? Jesus Christ what a gimp

Says than man who likes to pretend to allude to violence, are you 4?
When I drink I get very pro-IRA too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

XXXXXL tracksuit, whneI have I ever made a post that is pro IRA? I used a picture of Gerry Adams to wind up Grenners but when have I actually made a post that is in support of Physical Force Republicanism?

Better look next time

David O'Day

We Signed Hilsner the day after :ROFLMAO:

You were talking about the striker from Wolves Dom, but if you want to lie then so be it.

Let's have the real context shall we? Dawkins posted about us signing a Striker from Wolves on a certain day. You wanted to be an ITK and stole his post. It didn't happen..

I am not always right, in fact like most people I can be very wrong (check out my early thoughts on Covid-19) but sorry kid let's not lie about this.

TomRad85

Says than man who likes to pretend to allude to violence, are you 4?

XXXXXL tracksuit, whneI have I ever made a post that is pro IRA? I used a picture of Gerry Adams to wind up Grenners but when have I actually made a post that is in support of Physical Force Republicanism?

Better look next time
Mate you've lost the plot. Do everyone a favour and disappear.

D

Deleted member 11652

Mate you've lost the plot. Do everyone a favour and disappear.

He’s shot away, waffling about Dawkins and a Wolves striker as well. I don’t want him to disappear though, his drunken morning ramblings are a great start to the day

Bugsy

Stop reading it then?

How can u stop reading it when there stupid fucked up arguments all over the threads.

But each to there own

...PUSB

David O'Day

He’s shot away, waffling about Dawkins and a Wolves striker as well. I don’t want him to disappear though, his drunken morning ramblings are a great start to the day

Waffling? Are you illiterate? Dom stole a tweet about a striker from Wolves, posted it on here and it was wrong.

Time to block you for the good of the forum. Have a bice life going through Grenners bins.

Ciao.

Bugsy

Well, don’t type sky blues talk into your browser and then don’t press on any of the threads. Hope that helps pal

Im interested in my football club and hoping to see intelligent conversations and imply my knowledge. Then see it's these basement bullshit arguments.

No it don't help pal

D

Deleted member 11652

Im interested in my football club and hoping to see intelligent conversations and imply my knowledge. Then see it's these basement bullshit arguments.

No it don't help pal

I love to read intelligent conversations too. That’s why I don’t bother with your posts

SeaSeeEffCee

Well, don’t type sky blues talk into your browser and then don’t press on any of the threads. Hope that helps pal
Funnily enough some people actually want to read Coventry City related discussion without having to wade through hundreds of posts from people nothing better to do than turn every thread into a mud-slinging match over some irrelevant personal issues.

Bugsy

I love to read intelligent conversations too. That’s why I don’t bother with your posts

Haha fair point..PUSB

D

Deleted member 11652

Funnily enough some people actually want to read Coventry City related discussion without having to wade through hundreds of posts from people nothing better to do than turn every thread into a mud-slinging match over some irrelevant personal issues.

So you decided to read a thread that is a year old and obviously no relevance to our football club today? Good one

Skybluedownunder

Bless

Seeing as your attempted pile on of me has failed

Shall we talk football?

We were talking football until you jumped in and started trying to dig up old shit to put people down so we had to remind you that you are far from perfect and brought up your past to remind you to stop being a knob

Now can you please stop posting and go back to wherever you were hiding as I have to unhide every message your blocked ass writes

David O'Day

We were talking football until you jumped in and started trying to dig up old shit to put people down so we had to remind you that you are far from perfect and brought up your past to remind you to stop being a knob

Now can you please stop posting and go back to wherever you were hiding as I have to unhide every message your blocked ass writes

Cool story

I was talking about football. You are rubbishing a goalkeeper you have never seen play yet once decided the future of goalkeeping was a 20 something Southern League player with an Insta account.

Why are you so sure Moore is not better than we had last year?

Users who are viewing this thread