Left back (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

We signed Hilssner the day after your post🤣🤣 can you go a day on here without embarrassing yourself?

You was talking about Dadashov, if you have to go back that far to try and make up your wounded pride after even Mark did you i'd at least get all your ducks in a row.

Unlucky and better luck next time.

shmmeee

what's this conspiracy you talk of?

Oh no conspiracy, they’re just identical. Imagine the same posts with a different avatar and you’re there. I chose Dom because I’m hipster like that and go with the classics and not this modern reboot crap.

David O'Day

Oh no conspiracy, they’re just identical. Imagine the same posts with a different avatar and you’re there. I chose Dom because I’m hipster like that and go with the classics and not this modern reboot crap.

Aye the OG hipster version of Dom

Greggs

dom and david o'day?

D

Deleted member 11652

You was talking about Dadashov, if you have to go back that far to try and make up your wounded pride after even Mark did you i'd at least get all your ducks in a row.

Unlucky and better luck next time.

I weren’t on about nothing Dom said a European was signing and he did👍🏻

@Greggs o’day is still shitting himself from when you offered him out. He only picks on those of a certain age

Skybluedownunder

So this European player you told us was going to sign today after Callum O'Hare? what happened to that Dom?

Come at me and once again I fuck you up

Here’s a reminder of your last spat. Where you threw a big hu-haa and was made to eat your words. So yeah, perhaps stop being a knob and trying to pick at people when you ain’t so perfect yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Happy school holidays to one and all

rob9872

yeah going on a mad sesh all the way through to training tomorrow

Skyblueweeman

I remember when SBK thought Nick and Grendel were the same person :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread