Left back (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

MFcBeT.gif

David O'Day

It’s been delayed lad, Jesus someones angry fucking hell

Just delayed so at some stage in the future we will sign a European player

The irony of your post after your attempt at being an ITK today and the abject failure

Is tomorrows story we'll sign someone with feet?

Nonleagueherewecome

So this European player you told us was going to sign today after Callum O'Hare? what happened to that Dom?

Come at me and once again I fuck you up
The internet is full of 10 year olds coming out with stuff like this.

D

Deleted member 11652

So this European player you told us was going to sign today after Callum O'Hare? what happened to that Dom?

Come at me and once again I fuck you up

Dom's just passed on what he's heard like several people have. If you choose to believe what you read on a forum then that's your problem. Hopefully see an apology when it's announced...

mark82

Just delayed so at some stage in the future we will sign a European player

The irony of your post after your attempt at being an ITK today and the abject failure

Is tomorrows story we'll sign someone with feet?

Not saying he's right, but Dacosta and Hamer were signed on the same day and announced 4 days apart. I get the feeling they're trying to drag some of this stuff out.

Winny the Bish

That Luke Thomas who played for Leicester last night looked decent. Hopefully they keep Ben Chilwell this summer so Thomas is available for loan.

Skybluedownunder

Once more but in English please?

Lost for words mate? Your come back was awful.

Maybe just eat some humble pie for once and stop being such a keyboard warrior picking fights with people who support the same team as you, we are all here because we all have a similar interest so be friendly and stop being such a twat putting people down being a smart arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Lost for words mate? Your come back was awful.

Maybe just eat some humble pie for once and stop being such a keyboard warrior picking fights with people who support the same team as you, we are all here because we all have a similar interest so be friendly and stop being such a twat putting people down being a smart arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate I was just asking you to repeat your semi literate ramblings again as they made zero sense.

Users who are viewing this thread