Leeds tracking McCallum? (1 Viewer)

hill83

This is great

giphy.gif

jimmy the gonna

Not played a game yet though.

it may come back to haunt me but we will see how far he goes.

The most important thing is the move allows the club to keep surviving

I would say it already come back to haunt you hasn’t it? as I am pretty sure you don’t still stand by that comment??

I called you out on it at the time but if I am being honest I don’t think there is a single person on here that has made a judgment on a player that has ended up making them look silly.

Aside from his very impressive debut I didn’t rate Walsh 5/6 games in, how wrong was I!? What a class show he put on against brum!

don’t be too proud to admit you got it wrong!

And yes I agree I think it’s a great bit of business that helps the club continue the recent success and business model that Sisu and Robins have given us.[/QUOTE]

Terry Gibson's perm

He will get a chance to c
I would say it already come back to haunt you hasn’t it? as I am pretty sure you don’t still stand by that comment??

I called you out on it at the time but if I am being honest I don’t think there is a single person on here that has made a judgment on a player that has ended up making them look silly.

Aside from his very impressive debut I didn’t rate Walsh 5/6 games in, how wrong was I!? What a class show he put on against brum!

don’t be too proud to admit you got it wrong!

And yes I agree I think it’s a great bit of business that helps the club continue the recent success and business model that Sisu and Robins have given us.
[/QUOTE]

He will get the chance to progress further next year in the championship I didn’t go to the brum game as I was at work how did he play that night.

I hope he goes onto be a world beater as the deal must be weighted on that.

the formation change has helped him as like a lot of modern full backs he is better going forward than back.

I am sure I will make many other mistakes on players but it has been nice that everybody has remembered.

shmmeee

He will get a chance to c

He will get the chance to progress further next year in the championship I didn’t go to the brum game as I was at work how did he play that night.

I hope he goes onto be a world beater as the deal must be weighted on that.

the formation change has helped him as like a lot of modern full backs he is better going forward than back.

I am sure I will make many other mistakes on players but it has been nice that everybody has remembered.

Played OK I thought. No worse than Dabo, whole team looked decent as the game went on, all of them a bit shaky at first though.

Sky Blue Pete

His improvement is spectacular over a short space of time. You have no idea of potential if you can’t see that. Robins rates him highly and you don’t !!! Ha ha ha ha

Pace, long throw, passing, recovery, stamina, a willingness to listen and potential to improve
Good call

GaryJones

Users who are viewing this thread