Lee Bowyer (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Feel better now? You're so pleasant too.

I wonder what you'll be outraged by next?

@ Torchy the battery boy..

It's as relevant as your attack on my post. If you're going to accuse me of something make sure you have proof before opening your big mouth.
I do not say a "Massive no" to every player...I said "No" to Herman..proved right.......I said "No" to Kilbane..proved right, and believe me, if we sign Bowyer, the earliest you would see him even make the bench would be March/early April. That's unless your name is Andy Thorn and you play one of the biggest underachievers straight away(Cody Mc) who was nowhere near fit, this club has seen, with the exception of Fatwood.:jerkit:
@ Grendel..
Go forth and multiply would be more appropriate

Grendel

Feel better now? You're so pleasant too.

I wonder what you'll be outraged by next?

He's a bid grumpy. Too much standing alone on a train station in all that wind and rain.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Torchy, Grendel...

Why is it that you have to attack my posts at every opportunity. I can retaliate if you want, Doesn't bother me. I would sooner have a debate, but if you want a slanging match...bring it on boys.:jerkit:
PS...Why did you change your name from kduffy to Grendel?:confused:

Grendel

@ Torchy, Grendel...

Why is it that you have to attack my posts at every opportunity. I can retaliate if you want, Doesn't bother me. I would sooner have a debate, but if you want a slanging match...bring it on boys.:jerkit:
PS...Why did you change your name from kduffy to Grendel?:confused:

Why not? It was hardly a secret. Musical reasons - a tribute to my favourite band. I don't understand why you need to be so aggressive. Get a sense of humour.

Skyblue86

Do we really need experienced cover in midfield? I'm pretty sure over the last couple of months that our midfield has been coping fine... and with Thomas and Bell to come to the squad again surely we're OK for numbers. Shouldn't Robins be focussing his attention in the centre of defence or upfront?

Otis

Why not? It was hardly a secret. Musical reasons - a tribute to my favourite band. I don't understand why you need to be so aggressive. Get a sense of humour.

While previously it was in tribute to a singer in one of your favourite boy bands? :thinking about:

Grendel

While previously it was in tribute to a singer in one of your favourite boy bands? :thinking about:

Ha very good that's my name. I'm an actor now aren't I?

Grendel

Beastie Boys were always my favourite.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grendel..

A sense of humour like Torchy the battery boy?
You both have attacked my post, not for what I said(Lots of other posters are saying the same) but because it is me personally.
If you want to keep it personal, no problem!
Btw Torchy...wtf were "Pet shop boys" dressed as wicked witches of the west for at the Olympic closing ceremony?:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Was it an Identity thing? or do they like "Cross dressing"?

Grendel

@ Grendel..

A sense of humour like Torchy the battery boy?
You both have attacked my post, not for what I said(Lots of other posters are saying the same) but because it is me personally.
If you want to keep it personal, no problem!
Btw Torchy...wtf were "Pet shop boys" dressed as wicked witches of the west for at the Olympic closing ceremony?:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Nope nothing personal at all.

torchomatic

<sigh>, I don't know, I followed them on Twitter, nothing more, nothing less. It shows a lot about what sort of person you are, to look at someone's Twitter account, look at who they follow then use it as a stick to beat them with.

You are an odd little man.

skybluebeduff

Bit different comparing Goldie signing to Bowyer signing don't you think? I'm with the wtf brigade, he's a twat and not really what you'd want in a dressing room full of confidence.

Sky Blue Kid

BSB...

I made a legitimate posting and now I'm being vilified for standing my corner. What did I say that was so wrong in my original post?
@ Torchy...Wrong again big boy. I didn't look at your twitter account, another poster did that not me. I merely picked up on it.
Like I said...If you want to attack me and my posts personally...It makes it open season doesn't it!:D

GaryPendrysEyes

No to Bowyer. Wise was an intelligent, passing midfielder who bonded the teams play together. Bowyer was renowned for breaks forward and hard tackling- never the quickest, now his legs have gone. He will get sent off for late tackles, get injured and moan a lot....

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grendel..

If it's nothing personal, why haven't you passed comment on other posts? Ones that have stronger wording than mine?
Noooooo of course you're not being personal!

Sky Blue Kid

@ PhilWasn'tBabb..

You might be right, but think it may have been him saying no to us, rather than missing out on him.;)

Astute

Would I want a person like him at our club? No

Would I like a player like him at our club? Yes.

Him and Jennings at DM would be a great pairing. Would make us solid.

Otis

And the point is, Astute, this isn't about if any of us want him or not. If he comes he comes and there's nowt we can do about it. Same as Marlon King.

Unless of course people then decide they don't wish to go as sort sort of protest.

If he comes here we just have to get on with it and that's that.

Astute

And the point is, Astute, this isn't about if any of us want him or not. If he comes he comes and there's nowt we can do about it. Same as Marlon King.

Unless of course people then decide they don't wish to go as sort sort of protest.

Exactly.

Would like to see him play for us. Not for the person he is or was, but for what he could do on the pitch.

torchomatic

Christ we'll have no one left....not coming because of King, Bowyer, SISU....at least it will make it easier to get a cup of tea at half time.

skybluejelly

No to Bowyer. Wise was an intelligent, passing midfielder who bonded the teams play together. Bowyer was renowned for breaks forward and hard tackling- never the quickest, now his legs have gone. He will get sent off for late tackles, get injured and moan a lot....

didnt wise do 3 months in prison for assault on a taxi driver

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread