Match Thread Leamington Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Adge

Rose looks like he had a stinker
Was all over the place for the first 10-15 minutes. Hope he isn’t first choice as we will struggle a bit at the back if he is.

rob9872

Was all over the place for the first 10-15 minutes. Hope he isn’t first choice as we will struggle a bit at the back if he is.
That's a bit knne jerk after basically a fitness run out. He has bags of pace and has improved each season, I think he will again this season in a 5 again. It was a different system, different players and first game. Rose will be fine.

Adge

That's a bit knne jerk after basically a fitness run out. He has bags of pace and has improved each season, I think he will again this season in a 5 again. It was a different system, different players and first game. Rose will be fine.
Not knee jerk-it’s Leamington for Gods sake!
Wasnt great last season either. Don’t believe in the hype really and we need better if we are to again progress.

SkyBlueMatt

I had a good day, though a bit wet.

I don't remember there being that many issues with the transport? We stayed after for a pint as it was busy, the bus we did get on was packed but it wasn't a big deal.

Nick

Administrator
Leamington has been a pain for transport every time I have been for friendlies. Whether it is parking or getting a bus from the town centre out to the ground.

It's in the middle of nowhere with a small carpark, what do people expect?

Users who are viewing this thread