Match Thread Leamington Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Honestly wouldn’t be too gutted if we went into next season with the same set of strikers. If we can move W&W on and bring in a pacey kid on loan fair enough but it’s not the end of the world if not.

Evo1883

Dinanga (think that's correct ) had a decent game

City hit the crossbar from a corner

shmmeee

I wonder if we’re looking at 4222 as an option? Played it in L2 and gives us the ability to get Palmer, O’Hare, Györkeres and Godden on the pitch at once. Also helps with the current lack of defensive options in the squad.

CovLad94

giphy.gif

Ben Wilson this half

Briles

Obviously this proves Wilson should be no.1 this season over Moore as he didnt concede whereas Moore did to 5th tier opposition

You joke but there's some complete muppet on the Facebook forum who is gibbering away with that premise.

Unless it's you.

long way home

I wonder if we’re looking at 4222 as an option? Played it in L2 and gives us the ability to get Palmer, O’Hare, Györkeres and Godden on the pitch at once. Also helps with the current lack of defensive options in the squad.

I thought and posted this a few weeks back, just on the players we have. But i suppose MR wants flexibility week to week.

Sky Blue Harry H

Fecking soggy. Waiting for my wife to pick me up outside Morrisons. Vik not playing saved me a huge overdraft @Bugsy

torchomatic

Decent second half. Dinanga had a decent game. Fabio too. Still in the ground waiting for my wife to pick us up.

Ashdown

Worked quite hard i suppose , doesn't really get himself into good positions to recieve the ball , offered very little in terms of linking play and goal threat..

Actually thought waghorn was the better of the 2 and offered a bit more
I’m afraid that doesn’t read great for him against mighty Leamington…….Offload please.

mark82

Probably more down to the players we had available and wanting to play 2 completely separate teams. Do think it's something we should explore though.

Ashdown

Where to? There’s not a great market for Coventry City misfits unfortunately, especially when they’re among the highest earners
How do we know who earns what? I haven’t a clue about players individual salary deals and haven’t seen anything made public ?
I think he will be down the pecking order for sure if he doesn’t start showing a bit more.

WGABSOOS

How do we know who earns what? I haven’t a clue about players individual salary deals and haven’t seen anything made public ?
I think he will be down the pecking order for sure if he doesn’t start showing a bit more.
Allen was in the same position last season and he turned out ok. Robins has said he is giving him the chance to prove himself so he has to given that. Clearly many on here want him gone and he is the new scapegoat despite being our top scorer 2 years ago

shmmeee

Allen was in the same position last season and he turned out ok. Robins has said he is giving him the chance to prove himself so he has to given that. Clearly many on here want him gone and he is the new scapegoat despite being our top scorer 2 years ago

I don’t think it’s about being a scapegoat, just we have to run so lean someone who is arguably 4th in line for a position we often only play one of us going to be up for the chop.

WGABSOOS

I don’t think it’s about being a scapegoat, just we have to run so lean someone who is arguably 4th in line for a position we often only play one of us going to be up for the chop.
I dont deny he has to go from a budget perspective but I genuinely heard people booing him and waghorn being announced in the team news today. Surely that is scapegoating?

Users who are viewing this thread