Match Thread Leamington Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Problem for walker is he is FIRMLY 3rd/4th choice
He was going to be moved on, so if he stays I think that shows a lot about the situation we are in.

Maybe more to do with nobody being interested with the wage he's on ?

shepardo01

A leamington twitter account getting stuck in on the Trust, who criticised their arrangements! (despite the trust not following/being aware of what was on the website!)

Bugsy

Hobo

A good 45 minutes into the legs of most of the first team squad. It is like an extemtion of a trainintheg session adding a slight competitive edge. Hopefully no injuries from it.
Other than that I wouldn't over analyse the team or individual performances.

CDK

Thought it was a good work out seemed like first half hamer was good and waghorn did ok,2nd half we picked up sheaf,tav,howley,dinanga all had good games godden being godden 2goals and was it 2 not given for offsides.

Bugsy

Did look a good turnout tbh

Edit : attendance was 2131

Averaged 596 last season

Ahh Was only 131 off, how many cars were there, or is that bit awkward....PUSB

BUSA

A leamington twitter account getting stuck in on the Trust, who criticised their arrangements! (despite the trust not following/being aware of what was on the website!)
lots of ppl had issues with parking though & the coaches going back after the match was a free for all & very chaotic. Leamington seemed ill-prepared & poorly organised

CDK

Growing up lived in the road behind there windmill ground in the sixties and parents used to take me and my sister upto the windmill pub next to the ground,point being it was more accessible back then.

theferret

There we literally no issues yesterday if you were a bit patient. Buses to the ground were fine. After the game, buses filled up, but they were back 20 mins later and there was plenty of room on the 2nd run. Even having missed the 1st set of buses, we were still back at Leam Station by 3.40.

BUSA

There we literally no issues yesterday if you were a bit patient. Buses to the ground were fine. After the game, buses filled up, but they were back 20 mins later and there was plenty of room on the 2nd run. Even having missed the 1st set of buses, we were still back at Leam Station by 3.40.
Disagree you had ppl rushing and pushing to get onto the buses at 3.15 outside the ground and no stewards there to monitor it. Led to buses being overcrowded

theferret

Disagree you had ppl rushing and pushing to get onto the buses at 3.15 outside the ground and no stewards there to monitor it. Led to buses being overcrowded

I was on 2nd bus run at 3.20. The bus I was on was half empty and there was no pusing. Queue was very orderly and most people seemed more intereted in getting photos with players at that point. Can only say what I saw but if you had different experience fair enough.

lord_garrincha

Must have been lucky as well. As found the travel seamless... Uber from Coventry to Leamington Station & got straight on the 11.30 freebie bus. Then got on first bus out of there, which did a drop at the car park... Although they did not do this on way there... would not have fancied that walk in the bleeding rain!

lord_garrincha

How did Howley play at the back with hyam? Interesting option that is.
I thought that watching it (obviously has the height required)... or was it just last resort because of the Fadz pull out... Did not have much to do so would reserve judgement... Enjoyed Sheaf's performance 2nd half. Really hoping he has a great season.

Users who are viewing this thread