Match Thread Leamington Friendly (1 Viewer)

CDK

Thought China would be good quality and was suprised Burnley let him go.Also been out of the game for 12 months should think he will be aching to play.

slowpoke

Be interesting what happens re. Chima obviously talented and seems to be up for grabs at 19 fits our get ‘em young and develop them policy perhaps not instant first team material but then you never know.

ptr

Thought China would be good quality and was suprised Burnley let him go.Also been out of the game for 12 months should think he will be aching to play.

Most likely right. If I played the full 90 after a year out I would be aching as well.

CDK

With all the trialists on show the radio said about the tall winger who scored the second goal did anyone find out who it was?

rob9872

With all the trialists on show the radio said about the tall winger who scored the second goal did anyone find out who it was?
Number 43, no idea who he was though.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

No idea who's who, but 7, 34 and 49 look decent. 36 up top hasn't had a shot, not won a header, controlled it or passed to anyone in blue yet!

Exactly how I saw it. Leamington number 7 was great today too. Number 40 centre backs (Chima?) looked decent physically but shit with the ball

Edit: was number 8. Looks like an ex Cov lad. In hindsight not sure why we let him go. Unreal passer and great set piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Exactly how I saw it. Leamington number 7 was great today too. Number 40 centre backs (Chima?) looked decent physically but shit with the ball

Edit: was number 8. Looks like an ex Cov lad. In hindsight not sure why we let him go. Unreal passer and great set piece

Yeah Dan Lafferty apparently, had lots and lots of injuries and couldn’t put a run of games together. The club have a few prospects in that position, including a 17yo they’re taking on the tour, so it was probably right for club and player.

cc84cov

Looked quick and had a good turn of pace but didn’t notice anything particularly special about him

giphy.gif

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Interesting that our keeper today was on the books of Liverpool, Everton and Blackburn.

Can’t be a bad thing at all but he looked about 12. Grew into the second half with a good save and a good punch clear but first half had no command of any crosses

Users who are viewing this thread