Match Thread Leamington Friendly (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Got our tickets at the beginning of the week. Tickets have to be bought in advance. Max 1500 or something like that.

Skybluefaz

Got my ticket. Really looking forward to it. First time seeing Robins and the players since 1-1 Rotherham draw in League 1.

Looking forward to seeing the new players so far and players like Hamer who we've not been able to see in the flesh at all.
This is the thing, maybe it's the England rollercoaster putting the city's return on the backburner. I haven't seen them for so long. Better sort my tickets out.

rob9872

Yep booked ours too. Nothing available on the day so you need to register on the Leamington website and book in advance £10 adults £2 kids (all +50p ea booking fee). 1pm kick off too don't forget.

* there is a bus that can take you from the station to the ground but not sure of the times so perhaps check on the website.

cooperskyblue

This is the thing, maybe it's the England rollercoaster putting the city's return on the backburner. I haven't seen them for so long. Better sort my tickets out.
I think it is certainly is that. When we think about it; we haven't even seen Robins or the players to even celebrate the L1 achievement let alone last Season. So really looking forward to that.

rob9872

Big game this. If we don’t score a minimum of 5 goals we’re going down.
All joking aside it was 4-0 at a canter last time and we had a much weaker squad ahead of a L1 campaign. They also had Colby Bishop up front then. That said it's more about a run out and fitness into the legs with them having already played a couple of pre-seasons it will be a reasonable test. Last time it was also two teams, completely changed at half time and I'd expect the same again, so should most if not all of the new players get a half.

lord_garrincha

All joking aside it was 4-0 at a canter last time and we had a much weaker squad ahead of a L1 campaign. They also had Colby Bishop up front then. That said it's more about a run out and fitness into the legs with them having already played a couple of pre-seasons it will be a reasonable test. Last time it was also two teams, completely changed at half time and I'd expect the same again, so should most if not all of the new players get a half.
I remember that day being impressed with the physicality of the two wingers we bought in & Jamie Allen running the midfield.

Note to self... Don't evaluate the new players on Saturday!

rob9872

I remember that day being impressed with the physicality of the two wingers we bought in & Jamie Allen running the midfield.

Note to self... Don't evaluate the new players on Saturday!
Pask too I remember saying looked a quality addition.

rob9872

Yea I'd like a refund tbh , il try get in contact tomorrow
I'd guess no chance as we bought through them rather than CCFC. It's not like Covid has just started they should have made this decision at the outset.

Evo1883

I'd guess no chance as we bought through them rather than CCFC. It's not like Covid has just started they should have made this decision at the outset.

If I'd have known it was u23 I wouldn't have bothered .

Never mind .

Probably just leave it instead

rob9872

Sold out on their website too - does anyone want my tickets £20 ea :cool:

ptr

Won’t even be u23s as imagine most of them will be making up the squad for the Sevilla friendly. Will be U18s squad. Bet leamington are fuming although they’ve sold a fair amount of tickets already.

shmmeee

Somethings up. Club should just say what’s going on otherwise it just looks like a dick move.

Users who are viewing this thread