League 1 Grounds (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Was in Blackpools stadium today for a meeting. The stadium is complete. And it was bang bang bang all the time as they were getting ready for what looks like a concert.

Was that the drummer?

Sick Boy

Looking forward to visiting Gillingham and Saaaaaarrrrfend...Pompey away will be decent as well.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Fleetwood's ground is similar to Morecambe's - dame size, style etc - one main stand and uncovered terraces.

Easy to get to - train to Blackpool then tram to Fleetwood. As in most Northern towns couple of really good pubs

I went to Highbury a few years back and could have sworn it was all covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Neither place is any less bleak be it August or February

I agree. Both Fleetwood and Blackpool are the toilets of England. Why would anyone go on holiday there when you could go to nice places like most Norfolk seaside towns, Woolacombe, Croyde or Brighton?

CJ_covblaze

How good are the footballing sides of Woolacombe and Croyde and when will they be playing at our level?

What I’m saying is Blackpool and Fleetwood are horrible places and I’m not sure why anyone would prioritise going there over say Barnsley or Bristol Rovers.

CJ_covblaze

If you'd ask this question 12 months ago I'd have thought within a couple of seasons.

Tim’s still here isn’t he? Wouldn’t rule out that prospect!

Sbarcher

How good are the footballing sides of Woolacombe and Croyde and when will they be playing at our level?
Careful, or you'll have a RUDA wakening!

Liquid Gold

What I’m saying is Blackpool and Fleetwood are horrible places and I’m not sure why anyone would prioritise going there over say Barnsley or Bristol Rovers.
I'm hoping Bristol ROvers is on a normal Saturday this year. Perfect place for a football ground that, at the end of a huge road stacked full of pubs.

Users who are viewing this thread