Kasey Palmer (1 Viewer)

KenilworthSkyBlue

Each player is different, and before last July he never got inured despite being kicked around for 3 seasons. I would think the idea will be to give him a few run outs in July (pre season) or August (substitute appearances). I think he'll be starting come September.

Categorically that won't be the idea at all.

The earliest he'll start getting game time will be in the U23s at some point in October I'd imagine. Hopefully nearer the start than the end.

Hertsccfc

Each player is different, and before last July he never got inured despite being kicked around for 3 seasons. I would think the idea will be to give him a few run outs in July (pre season) or August (substitute appearances). I think he'll be starting come September.
I hope you're right.

GaryPendrysEyes

He’s one of those guys who doesn’t seem naturally athletic or flexible. You can see why he gets injured. Plenty of skill though.

PVA

only just behind Ilias Chair - some accolade that

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Grendel

Also whose the other “troll”?

Grendel

Hit ignore x 2. If they're not the same person, they're either star-crossed lovers, or one stalks the other. Not even worth your pity, mate.

Clearly worth your attention though

Grendel

To be fair given @covcity4life is the worst for fishing for bites in this forum it’s hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread