Kasey Palmer (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

We'd have no chance in the shootout.

pusbccfc

if you saw the notts county game maybe not
they brought on a keeper just for the shoot out, and his 2 saves were worldies

Absolute tower of a keeper.

I winced when I saw them change the keeper but then I saw the size of him and I wouldn't want to take a penalty.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's obviously a lottery but Wilson isn't going to save one. Granted he did at West Brom last season but he's not a towering keeper like the Notts County lad on Saturday.

Equally, I don't fancy Vik on penalties. Hamer, Allen etc aren't good finishers really.

Cian Tyler’s pretty tall if that’s all we’re after. Come to think of it we should stick him up front and save cash on Hudlin

Garlana86

Saw 23 viewers on this thread and i thought that maybe...just for a moment that he may be available...sad that i got excited for a potentially rusty/unfit Palmer for the sake of the play offs :D

stupot07

He does free kicks and corners though, so command of a dead ball is there.
Someone on Twitter put Wilson-Esbrand as one of the 5 penalty takers. 1) why would you put that kind of pressure on young lad who's played just 14 championship games. 2) his corners are terrible, which doesn't inspire confidence with a dead ball.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SBT

If it comes down to the last penalty of the shootout, and we just need our 5th taker to score to reach Wembley, there’s only one person you want taking it….

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Took good ones against WBA and Birmingham I thought. If it goes to penalties I think Wilson may well save one or two.
The West Brom pen weren't a great pen, but he scored so can’t really knock it.

the Birmingham one was well placed, ultimately he’ll take one of the first two and I hope he scores and proves me wrong.

At the end of the day our penalty shootout record is less than stellar so ideally we avoid it

Brighton Sky Blue

The West Brom pen weren't a great pen, but he scored so can’t really knock it.

the Birmingham one was well placed, ultimately he’ll take one of the first two and I hope he scores and proves me wrong.

At the end of the day our penalty shootout record is less than stellar so ideally we avoid it

After 2 hours of play and the customary lack of subs I’ll be impressed there’s 5 players left standing never mind taking penalties. If we’re going to go out I would rather in normal time without some poor sod having to miss a spot kick.

shmmeee

Funnily enough I was saying this to a friend earlier, is he still contracted to Huddersfield? Or can we call him back - keep a sub back for pens?

Surely we can recall him now their season is over? Keep him, Godden and Palmer on the bench, bring all three on at 120 mins.

AFCCOVENTRY

Surely we can recall him now their season is over? Keep him, Godden and Palmer on the bench, bring all three on at 120 mins.

Waghorn contract with Huddersfield is till 30th May. I don’t know the technicalities but not sure he can play for us till post 30th May. Play-off final is 27th May.

Users who are viewing this thread