Karl Robinson: "We got kicked from pillar to post" (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

Interesting comments from the Oxford manager, especially regarding the treatment on Marcus Browne.

Would that suggest we are becoming, dare I say, a more 'street wise' outfit???

Probably not... just another rotund scouse manager moaning over Coventry!

SkyBlueCRJ

He's just another moaning Scouse and we were just giving it as good as we got. He's a full time football manager and he's complaining about contact in a contact sport - embarrassing.

Sbarcher

19 fouls each, hardly one sided. He has a habit of letting his mouth run away after a game. Oxford fans getting fed up of it.

Hobo

Calm down, calm down Karl

HerneBayGaz

19 fouls each, hardly one sided. He has a habit of letting his mouth run away after a game. Oxford fans getting fed up of it.

Around the same amount of fouls when we played them in the cup. Didn't hear him complaining then.

He should bring Nolan in as assistant manager, And they can both whinge to there hearts content about us

lord_garrincha

Nolan obsession aside, how many games when we have lost has MR said we were not 'street wise' enough... and we just have to buy it, as opposed to not being set up correctly.

Terry Gibson's perm

Browne looked to go over at every opportunity, the challenge on Grimmer was as bad as any on the day.

He is an average manager who has a big opinion of himself and the media love him because he was a young manager

Greggs

Browne looked to go over at every opportunity, the challenge on Grimmer was as bad as any on the day.

He is an average manager who has a big opinion of himself and the media love him because he was a young manager
So would you if you were faced with a Michael Doyle scissor tackle!

skyblueeyesrevisited

It was a reasonably physical affair. The only inconsistency came from the referee. Ruffels got away with bringing down Grimmer as he was heading into the box. Yellow card offence in any game. Then he dished out a yellow to Shipley for a similar offence in their half. Browns tackle on Browne was horrible but did the trick. JJ gets that treatment every game he plays. It’s a mans game. Move on.

steve82

I felt both sides played with the same aggression, both nullified each other too as a result

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cov kid 55

I didn’t get his comment at all. Just a competitive game, no malice at all. Did the Sky summarizes say anything about his comments?

torchomatic

I would be more concerned at Baptiste throwing himself on the floor constantly feigning injury.

PurpleBin

From the same part of Liverpool as Nolan funnily enough. Few streets away.

Wonder if it is a genuine anti Cov thing.

Sky Blue Harry H

One in the face for a gobby Oxford fan singing "I wanna go home" outside Tesco the season before last. Annoyed me then, and remembered him when we did them in the Checkatrade. (to be fair, the centre of Oxford is a tad 'nicer' than Cov precinct, but it still made my blood boil)

lifeskyblue

Just s ‘numpty’ manager...found his level at bottom of L1. Won’t ever manage a team higher... a poor man’s coach driver. No real tactical ability, doesn’t bring the best out of average players, myopic in his assessment of games. Bet oxford fans will want to see back of him ...sooner rather than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryJones

TBH he probably couldn't see that much from his position in the roof of the stand.
He was banned from the dugout for being outspoken I suppose so no change there!

Mcbean

One in the face for a gobby Oxford fan singing "I wanna go home" outside Tesco the season before last. Annoyed me then, and remembered him when we did them in the Checkatrade. (to be fair, the centre of Oxford is a tad 'nicer' than Cov precinct, but it still made my blood boil)
You mean you went by pushbike !

Users who are viewing this thread