Just had a strange phone call (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Our luck will run out soon wait and see

Birmingham & Derby are piss poor sides and we was very lucky not to lose both

how are Birmingham and Derby poor sides they are established championship teams with a decent budget.

we have just got promoted, having to play catch up in fitness terms after a long while getting back up to fitness.

we done what we had to do to get points on the board because thats what this league is about hard fought games.

give the lads some credit at least.

covcity4life

how are Birmingham and Derby poor sides they are established championship teams with a decent budget.

we have just got promoted, having to play catch up in fitness terms after a long while getting back up to fitness.

we done what we had to do to get points on the board because thats what this league is about hard fought games.

give the lads some credit at least.
He is a fucking idiot and at this point just a troll

Wasn't his previous username covkidsneverquit?

Grendel

Yes G has had a transformation he now forgets he ever made that comment.

I’ve not forgot - he’s the type of manager I said we would need in terms of a style of play. Robins has adapted himself with I guess Viveash and identified the need

Evo1883

I’ve not forgot - he’s the type of manager I said we would need in terms of a style of play. Robins has adapted himself with I guess Viveash and identified the need
Alot of our supporters forget the Influence of Viveash, who absolutely has an input on match day

Brighton Sky Blue

Our luck will run out soon wait and see

Birmingham & Derby are piss poor sides and we was very lucky not to lose both

I

So your barely veiled calls for the sacking were mistaken? Wonder how long it’ll take for you to go back to wanting him out when results turn

steve cooper

I don't think we have been particularly lucky in the last 3 games. OK things have not gone too badly for us, but look at it like this
Jutkiewicz missed a couple of good chances in the birmingham game but if he put all his chances away he wouldn't be playing for Birmingham.
In the Cardiff game, they made one glaring mistake and we punished them for it, not at all a lucky goal IMO as some are saying.
Last night's game was always going to be tricky, Derby are playing for their new manager, and the game not over until the ref blows the final whistle, so to score in the 91st minute is no different to any other time in the game.

Last edited:

rob9872

Well done no spelling mistakes 🤣 🤣

#Doughnut
Really? You're criticising someone's English skills??? Ffs glass houses anyone?

Grendel

Grendel

Fair enough. Just the !!'s and inability to detect sarcasm is common between them

Didn’t he use block caps and random GIfs - like a poor mans sky blue kid

he was another wanker who tried to get out of a charity bet

rob9872

No. Nick did want to do a presentation to officialy designate me as SBT King but I told him not too. I'm just one of you guys end of day
It's still happening just that you can only receive virtual recognition at the moment. Post lockdown we'll have a proper awards night in your honour.

Bugsy

Love SBT at the moment proper tight nit community ... PUSB 🤣

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He is a fucking idiot and at this point just a troll

Wasn't his previous username covkidsneverquit?

giphy.gif

Astute

Let’s see where it takes us me personally I don’t see it keeping us up I don’t see how we will score enough in it,Using a system with 2 AM who are not good enough is it gonna cut it it’s gonna get shown up soon we’re better now as Kelly is back it was individual errors thst done the other system,
So individual errors cost us in the previous games but missing chances in the 6 yard box didn't cost us?

87 n all that

Let’s talk about this rationally.
no so where is my £20?
I am new to this site, never been here before under any other guises (lurked on and off a bit but my old iPhone wouldn’t let me sign up but my new one does). My name is Nick, I’ve never had any previous interaction on this site. I just want to enjoy it and have some banter. I understand you are a bitter man and a cronie leader so over to you😄😂😂😂😄

Users who are viewing this thread