Judicial Review thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfcway

KO in one week.

No early team news.

TF and JS have have a few pre match warm ups with fans, whilst the Council have been hidden away at training camp at council HQ.

MichaelCCFC

KO in one week.

No early team news.

TF and JS have have a few pre match warm ups with fans, whilst the Council have been hidden away at training camp at council HQ.

To think the rest of the footballing world is building up for Brazil while for us it's a courtroom in Brum and whether sisu produce a smoking gun, council conspiracy or sisu porkies etc etc

Hobo

Brazil World Cup v Cov City Farce Club. Both courting controversy!

The Gentleman

To think the rest of the footballing world is building up for Brazil while for us it's a courtroom in Brum and whether sisu produce a smoking gun, council conspiracy or sisu porkies etc etc

But could Sisu's smoking gun be another Tony Blair's WMD? Lots of big talk but little or no actual substance and was Labovitch Blair's aide around that time?

Hobo

But could Sisu's smoking gun be another Tony Blair's WMD? Lots of big talk but little or no actual substance and was Labovitch Blair's aide around that time?

Or a song by Daley
Well now you’re gonna feel it in your heart
Like a bullet in your chest
I thought it’d be best
To lay us to rest

And now a smoking gun
Is all that stands between us
I tried to make, you understand
Now there’s blood, on my hands
Now I’m on the run,
And my demons won’t release me
I couldn’t be, a fool for love
I had to go, and end it all
With a smoking gun

ccfcway

less than 72 hours to go, anyone else think this is the biggest match in a long time for CCFC ?

Samo

less than 72 hours to go, anyone else think this is the biggest match in a long time for CCFC ?

It's a pity there aint one on either side fit to wear the shirt!

ccfcway

someone has to win.

there are many down the years not fit to wear the shirt, but we came through it

lets hope this is the same

Samo

someone has to win.

I have a feeling it won't be the cut and dried outcome we'd like. Leaving the losers as... us!

Grendel

someone has to win.

The JR will achieve nothing whatever the result.

skybluetony176

what's the plan then ?

tell me there's a plan ?

I have to agree with grendull on this one. It doesn't look like it will change anything.

I recon whatever their plan was it went out the window when the judge rejected joys advances in the warm up match.

ccfcway

I have to agree with grendull on this one. It doesn't look like it will change anything.

I recon whatever their plan was it went out the window when the judge rejected joys advances in the warm up match.

so, they lost that, and assume they lose this, it wont change anything ?

Grendel

so, they lost that, and assume they lose this, it wont change anything ?

What will it actually change even if they win hands down?

Astute

What will it actually change even if they win hands down?

Some peoples thoughts on SISU always battering everyone in court?

One thing that will change is once they run out of reasons for litigation they will have to change the way they run our club. That could be selling or doing what brings in the most income amongst many choices that they have. Saying that plan C seems to have started which is trying to get us to back them in attacking CCC. But most of us don't trust them enough.

Spionkop

Most of us don't trust them at all.
I hope the JR verdict is, 'Joy Sepalla, Tim Fisher, Orange Ken, Onye, Leonard, your boys took a hell of a beating.'

Covstu

Some peoples thoughts on SISU always battering everyone in court?

One thing that will change is once they run out of reasons for litigation they will have to change the way they run our club. That could be selling or doing what brings in the most income amongst many choices that they have. Saying that plan C seems to have started which is trying to get us to back them in attacking CCC. But most of us don't trust them enough.

I agree the excuses will go at that point but a cornered animal can be even more dangerous and I really fear to what damage they could do to the club as a result. I really don't think they will put their hands up and say 'come on then lets negotiate on the Ricoh', they will look to tear the club apart (even further) which scares the shit out of me.

skybluetony176

If sisu do get battered in court, i.e. there was no wrong doing by CCC with regards to the ACL finance? Will some posters on here change their position in where they lay blame and start firing some shots in sisu's direction. After all, the move to Northampton was sisu's decision, the 10 point deduction meant nothing in the end last season, ACL are the only party involved who have tried to engage in facilitating a return to the Ricoh and it seems to me people will be running out of reasons to blame anyone else but sisu.

Neutral Fan

My concern is that SISU see the League 3 idea as a way to make the current temporary franchise permanent. They could make money being Arsenal's feeder club, based at Sixfields. Who could stop them applying to move CCFC to league 3 if they wanted? Such a franchise could badly damage my local club...NTFC in the process but Cardoza might be tempted by the long term rent deal. Even if he isn't, Winkie down the road at Milton Keynes would snap their hand off. He tried his hardest to franchise Northampton Saints

As I've suggested elsewhere AFC Cov may need to be considered and a boycott of the match v Franchise FC next season would be far better than taking 7000 and indicating support for franchised football.

Lorksalordy

Apologies if covered already but 2 questions re next week's proceedings

1. Is it definitely done and dusted with decision within the 3 days allotted ?
2. Is it binary in terms of outcome or so there some sort of "undecided" verdict possible ?

Just trying to mentally prepare myself.

Astute

Apologies if covered already but 2 questions re next week's proceedings

1. Is it definitely done and dusted with decision within the 3 days allotted ?
2. Is it binary in terms of outcome or so there some sort of "undecided" verdict possible ?

Just trying to mentally prepare myself.

From all the info I have seen it looks like there could be a decision very quickly, but there could also be one that takes time. A lo of it depends on the complexities of the case.

ccfcway

not long at all now, been waiting for this for a while, despite everyone saying "nothing will change" you have tp think SISU have been waiting for this.

If not, everything else points to a very slow death, which is no use to them whatsoever

Neutral Fan

tbf (and no, I don't think it'll happen) doubt anybody bar RFC would complain if their season tickets were switched to the Ricoh!

Agreed. Quite ridiculous you'll be playing in my town again next season.

But it seems far too late to avoid this now...fixtures are issued in a few weeks and there's zero sign of SISU changing their minds...they may have already piad Cardoza his next 150k?

Can I ask...if you soon see for sure that CCFC will be st Sixfields next season, are you going to start AFC Cov for 2015/16?

Astute

Agreed. Quite ridiculous you'll be playing in my town again next season.

But it seems far too late to avoid this now...fixtures are issued in a few weeks and there's zero sign of SISU changing their minds...they may have already piad Cardoza his next 150k?

Can I ask...if you soon see for sure that CCFC will be st Sixfields next season, are you going to start AFC Cov for 2015/16?

IIRC they have a 1 year agreement where they can give each other notice. So they would owe 150k or whatever it is even if we didn't go back. Although we know how much they love paying up contracts.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread