Judicial Review thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

127 pages blaming Sisu.

55 pages second guesssing the outcome

35 pages blaming everyone

800 pages of poster name calling and veiled threats to leave the forum one last time.

skybluetony176

I wouldn't be surprised if an eleventh hour deal is struck and JR never happens. The more I think about it the less I see an outcome that would benefit anyone in real terms, except the lawyers off course.

fernandopartridge

It's "Why shouldn't a public authority do what it likes to further and protect its interests?" vs "Why should a private company do what it likes to further and protect its interests"

dongonzalos

127 pages blaming Sisu.

55 pages second guesssing the outcome

35 pages blaming everyone

800 pages of poster name calling and veiled threats to leave the forum one last time.

More pages than paying Cov fans attending Sixfields

duffer

Joking aside, I think the Higgs/SISU court case will end up showing a lot of the evidence that SISU intend to put up for the JR. Should be interesting - that's on April 1st.

The Gentleman

Joking aside, I think the Higgs/SISU court case will end up showing a lot of the evidence that SISU intend to put up for the JR. Should be interesting - that's on April 1st.

To be honest mate, I am now at a point where joking is all I have, otherwise all this crap would drive me round the bend!

torchomatic

Houdi

Is Fisher not shaving until the court session?
Well it's a huge tradition in professional ice hockey for all players to stop shaving when the play-offs start, until there team gets eliminated. Hopefully Fisher will be able to start shaving again in 82 days time.:claping hands:

Brighton Sky Blue

Well it's a huge tradition in professional ice hockey for all players to stop shaving when the play-offs start, until there team gets eliminated. Hopefully Fisher will be able to start shaving again in 82 days time.:claping hands:

Amen to that.

Astute

You love a countdown. Surprised not to read "3 weeks" in the post somewhere.

Or 83 days to the first appeal if there can be a reason found :(

I suppose we could always start a thread for it.

torchomatic

Godiva

Wouldn't it be great if this case adopted the Pistorious case route; trial by TV :) Only way we might get a glimpse of Joy (sepalla, not the expression)

Why do you think she will turn up in court?

Buster

If, after the appeal process is over, the decision goes against Sisu what happens next ?. Presuming the funding is pulled because the cost of a new stadium and the projected income doesnt make viable business sense . Sisu are then sitting with minus 40 million and a golden share. What are the league rules if we go bust ?,baring in mind that they have allowed Sisu to go down this path contrary to all other concerned parties in this debarcle. Has an exact precedent been set?

skybluetony176

Sisu don't do football or stadiums!
They just win legal battles ;)

That's not strictly true. In Court they win some they loose some (Google it, , from what I've found it's loose more than win) . I think there tactic is using the process of taking their opponents to court to beat them into submission.

I guess that hasn't worked in this case.

SonOfSnoz

I hope that they soon start losing a few!

Like Sisu or not, the problem with CCFC was here long before they came!
I remember the club being 2 million in debt when we were in the prem under Robbins, before evil Richardson took over!
If Sisu can get the full facts out through court then great!
Coventry Council are no way the angels in all this!
Mcginnity & co are also very responsible!
I hope this JR does what it's supposed to, don't want more cloak & dagger secrecy by the culprits responsible!!
Sisu, Council FL etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread