Judicial review thread - day 2 (4 Viewers)

torchomatic

Or: spreads lie

torchomatic

If YB were happy to lend why did CCC step in?

shmmeee

TBF, you've set a very low bar round here.

What was it again?

Oh, yeah:

Translation: My mate hates him.

Anyway, for the sake of every other fucker reading this, I think we should leave it here or take it to PM.

Rob S

Anagram games. Well, we might be a cranky bunch but we've still got a bit of class.

Slightly bizarre moment during the recent break. Got into a conversation with Pat Abel (Tickets for Schools and all round CCFC hero) & Joy just outside the ladies loo re: JS being chased by photographers yesterday. She seemed to think the whole episode was a bit weird.

(Back in court. Pat's handing round the mints now.)

torchomatic

Can I request you fight bare chested a la Women In Love?

What was it again?

Oh, yeah:

Translation: My mate hates him.

Anyway, for the sake of every other fucker reading this, I think we should leave it here or take it to PM.

torchomatic

wes_cov

Anagram games. Well, we might be a cranky bunch but we've still got a bit of class.

Slightly bizarre moment during the recent break. Got into a conversation with Pat Abel (Tickets for Schools and all round CCFC hero) & Joy just outside the ladies loo re: JS being chased by photographers yesterday. She seemed to think the whole episode was a bit weird.

(Back in court. Pat's handing round the mints now.)

hanging around the ladies loo's.... enough said ;)

AFCCOVENTRY

@TheSimonGilbert: 400k per year Ricoh rent deal was verbally agreed in January 2013. Coun QC says it didn't happen because Joy Sepalla "wouldn't have it"

Rob S

The A/C is fighting a losing battle in here. Feel sorry for the 6 bods in wigs & gowns.

Chris West & Tim Fisher down to shirt sleeves

torchomatic

torchomatic

I'm sure their fees will be compensation enough!

The A/C is fighting a losing battle in here. Feel sorry for the 6 bods in wigs & gowns.

shmmeee

It probably should be touchy.

128757017089385611.jpg

torchomatic

The Judge really should be more professional.

"The whole CCFC sorry mess is all to do with Joy Seppala's egotistical bitch mode ways...."

AFCCOVENTRY

@TheSimonGilbert: Coun QC refers to Higgs case & says that showed Sisu had no interest in bank debt as of August '12 so Sisu not realistic option for council

AFCCOVENTRY

@TheSimonGilbert: Coun QC says council loan to ACL didn't put club in admin, the decision to stop paying the Ricoh rent, when Ms Seppala stepped in, did.

shmmeee

It's kind of disappointing that they are literally using the arguments we've seen on here every day. I was hoping for something new to discuss/argue about.

covcity4life

It's kind of disappointing that they are literally using the arguments we've seen on here every day. I was hoping for something new to discuss/argue about.

there is nothing else though, same argument...no resolution...its literally been years.

pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread