JS at Ryton yesterday (1 Viewer)

davebart

So, the 9000 not attending Sixfields are sitting on their arses and doing nothing? I wonder if SISU think that a drop in attendance of 90% is nothing?

There are 2000 attending sixfields. you would need to compare to crowds of 18000 to get 90%.

J

Jack Griffin

As I said yesterday, if JS insists she will build a stadium then let her & let ACL do whatever they need to do to keep the Arena viable.

Whatever happens I will not go to Northampton to see football, there are closer & more deserving alternatives.

RoboCCFC90

i don't think they care, so to them it is nothing.

Oh because I don't protest at Northampton I don't care? Get a room with the other high and mighty posters on here and sort yourselves out.

chiefdave

where is everyone reading about a meeting between Joy and the fans? the only article I can find is on Cov City Mad and that she talked with Waggott and Elvis and Waggott and Fisher then had a separate meeting with some fans. seems like a small group of fans who were fed the usual buster but very little actual detail or evidence of anything. the 'if you knew what had happened' story came up again which always makes me wonder, if there is something that would make us all change our opinion, why don't SISU just come out with it?

Last edited:

davebart

Well it probably is worth making the point (as has been made elsewhere ;) ) that she probably didn't come to Ryton just to see a couple of youth team players, and 4 fans... so something must be afoot, one way or another.

agree that these wouldn't have been her main motives but since hardly anyone knows what she looks like she may come to Cov every week and we would never know.

Astute

So, the 9000 not attending Sixfields are sitting on their arses and doing nothing? I wonder if SISU think that a drop in attendance of 90% is nothing?

If they were so concerned about us fans they would have taken us to a ground that would fit one of our recent lowest attendances in.

We have more in common than you think. I won't go to Shitfields. I also sit on my arse hoping things will get sorted out. But if I lived closer than the minimum 8 hour round trip as I do I would like to think I would be more proactive to our cause. I certainly wouldn't be waiting to pounce on anyone trying what they can to help.

Grendel

If they were so concerned about us fans they would have taken us to a ground that would fit one of our recent lowest attendances in.

We have more in common than you think. I won't go to Shitfields. I also sit on my arse hoping things will get sorted out. But if I lived closer than the minimum 8 hour round trip as I do I would like to think I would be more proactive to our cause. I certainly wouldn't be waiting to pounce on anyone trying what they can to help.

So enlighten us. Standing on a hill in Northampton does what exactly? It won't change sisu's mind anymore than if I went shopping at Tescos instead of waitrose (which of course I won't).

davebart

So enlighten us. Standing on a hill in Northampton does what exactly? It won't change sisu's mind anymore than if I went shopping at Tescos instead of waitrose (which of course I won't).

I myself cannot see the value of standing on Jimmy's Hill but I do think it is a bit unnecessary to have a go at those that do. They want to do something and this is the best way they can express it.

If you want to stay at home and watch grandstand you will need to e-mail Joy Seppala to let her know that you aren't attending.

torchomatic

The most city fans there has been around 1500.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

Shitfields bingo.

skybluetony176

what it says on the tin NOPM. we all know shitsu's mind wont change its mind by seeing a bunch of blokes on a hill waving sisu out banners but their is no denying that it is getting press attention, whether that be column inches in papers, football blogs, tv highlight's etc etc. unfavourable news coverage is something that shitsu investors see and fingers crossed don't welcome. if, and yes its a big if they start pulling money out of shitsu because they don't want to be associated with shitsu and their negative press then it helps.

clearly we have no way of judging how successful this may be as shitsu are a secretive hedge fund who play their cards close to their chest, but the 1 thing we do know for sure is doing nothing does nothing, so its worth a try.

especially at the Sheffield game in front of the sky camera's. i'm making it my 1st visit to the hill, why don't you join me, see for yourself before you judge. you never know i might end up agreeing with you in that its a waste of time, then again you might change your mind.

Astute

As I have already said it may help to keep our plight in the spotlight. For instance when mentioned live on Sky. Have never said it will bring us back to Coventry. You are just reading the version you want to read again.

So enlighten us. Why do you have a go at anyone that tries what they can to help our plight? The only person that can bring us back to Coventry is Joy. So lets hear your better ideas that will make Joy talk to someone that can have a say on what happens. The offers are on the table.

Go on Grendull. You must have better ideas than the people you keep having a go at.

ohitsaidwalker king power

and your effort to reunite the warring factions is...???

That task is going as well as ever I see!

Thats a reason not to is it....?

I assume you mean what? Was your inference that the task wasnt going well..?

Last edited:

ohitsaidwalker king power

"Used in response to an unclear... statement when seeking to clarify it.... Commonly used on internet message boards"
Ok just wanted to clarify as I wasnt sure which way this was heading ;)

Given I never said it was a reason not to try and unite warring factions, I'm somewhat confused at the direction this is taking...

I suspect that neither of us really understands what it is the other is trying to state- so on this basis in an effort to keep this thread on track....I'm out

ccfcway

Here is Joy and PR to keep me spending
Here is Joy and PR today
Here is Joy and PR to keep me spending
Keep me spending but I say...NO WAY

SonOfSnoz

If Joy only cares about her family & investors, time she held a press conference to address her investors, the fans of CCFC!

fernandopartridge

So some standing on the hill are claiming to be doing something?

Well they are doing something. They could be sitting on their arses like the vast majority and doing nothing. It doesn't mean they are doing anything to help us getting back in Coventry. But at least they are trying something. At the very least they are helping to keep our plight in the spotlight. Yet a few seem to think it is OK to have a go at people that are trying to help our cause.

Or do you think the best thing for us to do is not do anything other than to not go to 'home' games and everything will be OK?

Have you been on the hill yet?

georgehudson

are we getting things straight here,
JS only cares for her family & her investors ?
so, we, as fans can go forth & multiply, as far as JS is concerned ?
are we supposed to be subservient to that ?
how does it feel to be treated thus ?
oh for the facts !!!

Astute

Have you been on the hill yet?

I live about 5 hours from Northampton. If I wasn't so far away I would have been by now. I am also working weekends at the moment. It would be good to show support to the fans that are trying to do something. You certainly won't see me having a go at anyone trying to do something however fertile I think the idea is.

torchomatic

I thought they reported over 1700 at the last game.

sent from my squashed tomato using prune juice factor 9

Yeah and the first was around a thousand. Just averaging it out.

Users who are viewing this thread