Joy S full of BS (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluetony176

I don't know, only things I can think of are personal attacks.

I don't know if Mutton did try and touch her up or whatever it was she said though.

The stadium stuff, just file it in the BS cupboard.

Possibly depends on how you define personal attacks. It's quite possible that the obvious has been stated, SISU or someone related to them have taken this personal despite being factually accurate and claimed it as a personal attack. Not nearly the same thing in my book.

The Mutton claim is worrying. If he did try to touch her up shouldn't she have informed the relevant authorities? i.e. not the press. It's a serious allegation and should be something taken seriously. Personally if she had have felt the need to report it to the police regardless of what i think of her and the damage I believe her to have done to my club I would have backed her with 100%. Hate it when men treat women with disrespect.

Nick

Administrator
Possibly depends on how you define personal attacks. It's quite possible that the obvious has been stated, SISU or someone related to them have taken this personal despite being factually accurate and claimed it as a personal attack. Not nearly the same thing in my book.

The Mutton claim is worrying. If he did try to touch her up shouldn't she have informed the relevant authorities? i.e. not the press. It's a serious allegation and should be something taken seriously. Personally if she had have felt the need to report it to the police regardless of what i think of her and the damage I believe her to have done to my club I would have backed her with 100%. Hate it when men treat women with disrespect.

For the record, I don't know if it was touch her up. I think it was sexist remarks or something so dont take that as gospel. :) That was the bit I was saying we have no idea about and probably is exaggerated.

By personal attack I mean planning turning up on her door step etc etc.

vow

Close the thread? nothing but slagging each other off, from a 3 year old piece.

The Reverend Skyblue

All fans of CCFC should want a new stadium to be built. On the terms Wasps offer us with just £70,000 a year to be made out of F & B and rental package that will only go up ,we have absolutely no choice but to build one.
If fans want us to stay at the Ricoh they also want us to be a mid league 1 club at best, how can the club invest in better players with no income other than ticket money, not a club in the world could grow doing that.
So yes I desperately want a new stadium so this club at last can grow sustainably, the first time in four decades that it could do this.
I have said it recently if they can get some land outside the control of this awful council , the ground will be built, financing it will be no problem whatsoever.
So I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say that the club will build a new stadium, it simply has no choice.

Bruce the Boot

There we go "closed shop" is coming out to play, it is that closed you were just able to post it...

It isn't an opinion, it was a statement. Another one that is bollocks.

NOT at all , YOU RAM your opinion down peoples throats and pick fault

Bruce the Boot

It's not more important but you've made 15 posts on this thread and only actually offered an opinion, that hasn't been having a go at various individuals, in your opening post.[/QUOTE

Well if the moderator did his job , there would be no need to reply to most ....................................

Skyblueweeman

Your are a tit , and the biggest wum on here :) ......... You defend them by trying to share the blame out for the situation CCFC are in when you blankly refuse to see that Sisu are responsible and nobody else .

'SISU are responsible and nobody else'...

Really? C'mon! Every single other person who frequents this board knows that it's not only SISU at fault. No matter what side of the fence people sit (and its unfortunate that there's two schools of thought), every person I've seen comment on here has apportioned blame to many parties...SISU, B.Richardson, CCC, Wasps, Ranson, Robinson, Hoffman etc etc. Some will blame some more than others and vice versa.

But you're the only person who seems to think that it's all SISUs fault. I think you need to brush up on the finances of CCFC, circa 1992-2007....

skybluetony176

For the record, I don't know if it was touch her up. I think it was sexist remarks or something so dont take that as gospel. :) That was the bit I was saying we have no idea about and probably is exaggerated.

By personal attack I mean planning turning up on her door step etc etc.

I'd feel the same way about a sexist remark. Shouldn't be happening in this day and age. Shouldn't have happened in any day and age.

Again depends on what you mean by personal. Turning up to protest at SISU HQ, don't have an issue with that same as I don't have an issue with protesting outside the council house. Turning up at her's, Tim's or whoever's personal abode would be out of order though. Protesting at SISU HQ did happen as did protesting outside of the council house. I know one or two "bright sparks" muted some stupid idea's on social media etc. about turning up at homes, schools etc. but did it actually ever happen? If the latter didn't I can't see how it could be classed as a personal attack.

Nick

Administrator
I'd feel the same way about a sexist remark.

Again depends on what you mean by personal. Turning up to protest at SISU HQ, don't have an issue with that same as I don't have an issue with protesting outside the council house. Turning up at her's, Tim's or whoever's personal abode would be out of order though. Protesting at SISU HQ did happen as did protesting outside of the council house. I know one or two "bright sparks" muted some stupid idea's on social media etc. about turning up at homes, schools etc. but did it actually ever happen? If the latter didn't I can't see how it could be classed as a personal attack.

I think she was referring to the stuff in the emails that came out about rocking up at her house. There is no doubt some things have been personal, lots of rumours started also.

Thats why I can 99% say personal attacks have happened, the rest is pretty much bollocks though.

skybluetony176

I think she was referring to the stuff in the emails that came out about rocking up at her house. There is no doubt some things have been personal, lots of rumours started also.

So what's the story exactly? People were sending her personal emails saying that they were going to turn up at her house or other threatening behavior? This would be out of order but again were the details passed on to the relevant authorities? There are laws to protect people against this sort of thing. I don't recall it being reported that the authorities were looking into anything or that any action had been taken.

dongonzalos

I'm sure she reads this forum every day feeling wearier and wearier. Job well done. And it isn't 'another Sisu lame promise', it's the massive old one from 3 years ago that we're all acutely aware of and still feeling the pain from. What kind of CCFC fan do you think needs it 'flagging up' that we were promised a stadium that hasn't happened? Every fucker knows it, so the only people you're wearing down is the other people on this forum. SISU already know they're not wanted and they don't give a shit about the fans, they've proved it too many times to list them all.

That article was from years ago however only 3 months ago, talk of a new stadium was on still on the table. I think that may have been around the time the Butts stuff was bubbling and we were trying to get long term deal at the Ricoh.

I think we were negotiating a long term stay at the Ricoh. Whilst trying to build a stadium at the Butts and lining up a site on the outskirts of the city.

I guess you need to have contingencies. If we are determined to press on with the legal action then we need to get purchasing on this land.

Maybe 3 years ago Joy genuinely thought it wouldn't be a problem raising the cash?

italiahorse

All fans of CCFC should want a new stadium to be built. On the terms Wasps offer us with just £70,000 a year to be made out of F & B and rental package that will only go up ,we have absolutely no choice but to build one.
If fans want us to stay at the Ricoh they also want us to be a mid league 1 club at best, how can the club invest in better players with no income other than ticket money, not a club in the world could grow doing that.
So yes I desperately want a new stadium so this club at last can grow sustainably, the first time in four decades that it could do this.
I have said it recently if they can get some land outside the control of this awful council , the ground will be built, financing it will be no problem whatsoever.
So I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say that the club will build a new stadium, it simply has no choice.

We could be worse off ?
Whats the rent? What other incomes will there be ? Whats the percentage of those incomes we will get ? Who will own it ? What size will it be ?

skyblueinBaku

I remember a photo was posted on here of what was claimed to be her London house. I'm sure that Sisu monitor this forum, so perhaps she thought someone on here was stalking her and that something was in the offing.

Nick

Administrator
We could be worse off ?
Whats the rent? What other incomes will there be ? Whats the percentage of those incomes we will get ? Who will own it ? What size will it be ?

Yet you think we should just accept anything Wasps do without knowing those details?

dongonzalos

Was it the PR company trying to get a journalist to door step her at her home address and demand answers?

I never heard anything about inappropriate touching.

I thought SISU suggested Mr Mutton had a personal vendetta so he behaviour was not right in his words actions and decisions. Then he provided the example of him and joy sharing hugs at meetings to prove there was no annomisty between them at that time?

Esoterica

That article was from years ago however only 3 months ago, talk of a new stadium was on still on the table. I think that may have been around the time the Butts stuff was bubbling and we were trying to get long term deal at the Ricoh.

I think we were negotiating a long term stay at the Ricoh. Whilst trying to build a stadium at the Butts and lining up a site on the outskirts of the city.

I guess you need to have contingencies. If we are determined to press on with the legal action then we need to get purchasing on this land.

Maybe 3 years ago Joy genuinely thought it wouldn't be a problem raising the cash?

I always assumed the whole stadium/land verbage was nothing more than leverage to get better rent deals and lower the Ricoh price.

albatross

FFS. Build a new stadium!! for the 365 Revenue that it will attract.

Lets say that the new stadium costs £30million that would mean if we were to pay it off over 25 Years at say a interest rate of 2% (V optimistic due to CCFC risk) CCFC would have to pay £127,000 per month just to fund the stadium. Thats a lot of Pies and Pints

dongonzalos

It was the council's PR company and Supports direct if I remember.

Then shit like this: http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/will-seppala-be-at-the-arsenal.21348/

To be honest when you put that link up I thought it was going to be a lot worse.
So somewhere wanted us to chant joy Sepalla give us a wave so we. Could know what she looks like.
Someone else made a shit joke about getting their snippet ready.

Don't get me wrong anyone genuinely threatening her or anyone else for that matter is a grade A........

As I have always said if you act with respect they will meet you and debate it out. Cannot fault them for that.
However I don't think that that particular thread was a great example.
Yes the PR company were employed by the council.

Is it right though they were thing to get a journalist to doorstep her. Also is the sexual touching you made reference to. Actually just Mr Mutton saying they hugged a few times to the ethics commitee as a way of showing there was no animosity?

Nick

Administrator
To be honest when you put that link up I thought it was going to be a lot worse.
So somewhere wanted us to chant joy Sepalla give us a wave so we. Could know what she looks like.
Someone else made a shit joke about getting their snippet ready.

Don't get me wrong anyone genuinely threatening her or anyone else for that matter is a grade A........

As I have always said if you act with respect they will meet you and debate it out. Cannot fault them for that.
However I don't think that that particular thread was a great example.
Yes the PR company were employed by the council.

No, that was 1 example. There were lots of others starting rumours. I mean: http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/happy-wedding-anniversary-joy.16800/

Moff

Someone flags up another Sisu lame promise and the usual few defend the undefendable.

Slag the idiots off every opportunity. Wear them down.
They need to know that we don't want them here and one day they might take it in (or change)

Fucking hell have a day off. Everyone knows its bullshit as we are 3 years down the line and nothings happened, but you get angry about it.

You do know that if everyone posted 'Sisu Out' or 'Fuck Off Joy and Tim' every day, it wouldn't wear them down don't you, the only thing it would do is make people like you feel better and that doesn't get rid of SISU.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

It was the council's PR company and Supports direct if I remember.

Then shit like this: http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/will-seppala-be-at-the-arsenal.21348/

"Joy Sepella give us a wave" can't see the problem with that. Jimmy Hill had a lot lot worse from football fans and he at least did something positive for the game as a whole aside from what he did for CCFC, he took it in his stride too. Great man.

I don't think anyone has there own personal sniper though. Maybe Asad. Is he a Sky Blue?.

Bruce the Boot

No I think you do darling, there can only be one drama queen on the site, and that crowns yours. Go girlfriend! ;)

Come on luv , dont use my material for a cheap comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread