Joy S full of BS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
THE KING OF SPIN has spoken ;)
and yet again you haven't posted anything constructive about anything again. Just coming on to have digs, anything but CCFC it seems. Then somebody will prove you wrong or question you, and you either move on to the next point or cry bullying.

Rinse and repeat over and over.

People aren't getting wound up and angry over years old statements we all agreed is bullshit years ago.

Bruce the Boot

and yet again you haven't posted anything constructive about anything again. Just coming on to have digs, anything but CCFC it seems. Then somebody will prove you wrong or question you, and you either move on to the next point or cry bullying.

Rinse and repeat over and over.

People aren't getting wound up and angry over years old statements we all agreed is bullshit years ago.

Here you go again , the King of REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY..............

Esoterica

Someone flags up another Sisu lame promise and the usual few defend the undefendable.

Slag the idiots off every opportunity. Wear them down.
They need to know that we don't want them here and one day they might take it in (or change)

I'm sure she reads this forum every day feeling wearier and wearier. Job well done. And it isn't 'another Sisu lame promise', it's the massive old one from 3 years ago that we're all acutely aware of and still feeling the pain from. What kind of CCFC fan do you think needs it 'flagging up' that we were promised a stadium that hasn't happened? Every fucker knows it, so the only people you're wearing down is the other people on this forum. SISU already know they're not wanted and they don't give a shit about the fans, they've proved it too many times to list them all.

Grendel

THE KING OF SPIN has spoken ;)

The funny think is when it suits the nopm clan (which would fit in a phone box anyway) one of your arguments is sisu build something

What else shall we do? Wind back some wasps comments

"The South west is our home it's where we belong"

"I'm the end it's easier for most fans to travel to the Ricoh than Adams park"

Or shall we look at the councils commitment that the wasps deal will not negatively impact CCFC?

Bruce the Boot

The funny think is when it suits the nopm clan (which would fit in a phone box anyway) one of your arguments is sisu build something

What else shall we do? Wind back some wasps comments

"The South west is our home it's where we belong"

"I'm the end it's easier for most fans to travel to the Ricoh than Adams park"

Or shall we look at the councils commitment that the wasps deal will not negatively impact CCFC?

And Here s the princess of SPIN ...

Nick

Administrator
Here you go again , the King of REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY..............

How is it? It is just pointing things out.

Why not start putting a bit more beef behind the rubbish you keep posting rather than the little snidey 1 liners.

Who knows, 1 day you may actually post something about CCFC.

clint van damme

Someone flags up another Sisu lame promise and the usual few defend the undefendable.

Slag the idiots off every opportunity. Wear them down.
They need to know that we don't want them here and one day they might take it in (or change)

Could you explain why you think slagging them on a message board is going to get rid of them?

And I cannot remember ever reading a post on here where someone truly believes sisu will build a new stadium.

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure she reads this forum every day feeling wearier and wearier. Job well done. And it isn't 'another Sisu lame promise', it's the massive old one from 3 years ago that we're all acutely aware of and still feeling the pain from. What kind of CCFC fan do you think needs it 'flagging up' that we were promised a stadium that hasn't happened? Every fucker knows it, so the only people you're wearing down is the other people on this forum. SISU already know they're not wanted and they don't give a shit about the fans, they've proved it too many times to list them all.

That's the thing, people like to get each other riled up.

Everybody knows it is bollocks, I don't think anybody (bar RFC who probably doesnt really count) has banged on about a stadium actually being built. Many discussions on IFs and Maybes but nobody saying "SISU are 100% building CCFC a stadium".

Bruce the Boot

Stop turning everything , Beef and facts are out there tobe seen , You my son are blinkered . But I dont think you are , You are the biggest wind up merchant on here , Your Rumbled :)

Grendel

Stop turning everything , Beef and facts are out there tobe seen , You my son are blinkered . But I dont think you are , You are the biggest wind up merchant on here , Your Rumbled :)

Italia? Yes for once I agree.

Bruce the Boot

Grendel , go toss yourself off in a quiet corner there s a good boy .

Nick

Administrator

Turning what?

Rumbled by who?

It is just you keep banging on and on about stuff but they don't actually back things up with reasoning.

Esoterica

Thread not going the way your agenda wants? Wreck it with insults, accusations and as many 10 word non-points as you can bang out while ignoring all questions along the way. I can't believe they won't ban you - your post history is a huge trail of nonsense and thread destruction and yet you have the gall to accuse others of spin and wumming.

Grendel

shy_tall_knight

I still see more anger on here directed at WASPS, CCC, Higgs & former owners than is directed towards our current owners.

The justification often being well we know their rubbish why bother constantly mentioning it, well they own the direction of our club and whilst not starting every thread with "for the record I believe SISU are useless etc.." - the odd criticism wouldn't be a bad thing,

Nick

Administrator
So! Has literally anything she said happend or been proven to be factual?

I don't know, only things I can think of are personal attacks.

I don't know if Mutton did try and touch her up or whatever it was she said though.

The stadium stuff, just file it in the BS cupboard.

Last edited:

Bruce the Boot

Thread not going the way your agenda wants? Wreck it with insults, accusations and as many 10 word non-points as you can bang out while ignoring all questions along the way. I can't believe they won't ban you - your post history is a huge trail of nonsense and thread destruction and yet you have the gall to accuse others of spin and wumming.

Here s another cok end , When was your opinion more important than mine ?

Bruce the Boot

Well just my opinion mate , This little closed shop of yours is sure interbred !

Nick

Administrator
Well just my opinion mate , This little closed shop of yours is sure interbred !

There we go "closed shop" is coming out to play, it is that closed you were just able to post it...

It isn't an opinion, it was a statement. Another one that is bollocks.

Bruce the Boot

Good one, I'll leave the thread bowing to your superior intellect... and spelling.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just using language that I thought a thick c**t like you would understand :0

Grendel

Just using language that I thought a thick c**t like you would understand :0

Trying to get banned are you Mr Snider? So you can crawl back to Woolyback and co and say how you were victimised?

Esoterica

Here s another cok end , When was your opinion more important than mine ?

It's not more important but you've made 15 posts on this thread and only actually offered an opinion, that hasn't been having a go at various individuals, in your opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread