Joy S full of BS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoterica

Dragging up 3 year old stories to get angry about at 9am on Friday morning. Surely you've better uses of your time - try looking forward to the weekend, devise a plan to avoid the IKEA trip your missus wants, imagine the taste of your first friday beer after work, hope we get our first win of the season or wonder if Sordell is going to bag a hattrick. Whatever else floats your boat but not this!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Richardson got us £60-£70m in debt and the council, after complaining about a temporary move to another location, welcomed another sports team with no connection to the city, to purchase said stadium at a loss to the taxpayer, on a permanent basis, whilst overlooking a team who've been part of the make up of the city since 1883, knowing full well, they'll be there longer than the owners.

Like I said, we've been through this a million times. I don't see the point of digging up stuff like this (on both sides). We all know that we're in a mess and everyone's to blame (and everyone will apportion levels of blame differently) but if we channelled as much effort and energy into doing something about it rather than trawling through the past, we might actually see some light at the end of the tunnel.

dongonzalos

The last SISU statement on the matter said we still have a site identified. Think this was only a few months ago?

Skyblueweeman

Point being, where is this stadium?
Blatantly lied to and people sweep it under a rug.

I'm sure I could pull out the article with Ann Lucas said something like Wasps arrival into the City wouldn't damage the football club but what's the point.

Blatantly lied to and people sweep it under the carpet....

It is what it is...we're up shits creek without a paddle. Lets think about how we move forward rather than picking any one of a number of lies we've been fed by ALL parties over the years.

ajsccfc

His dad got me in for free to a game at Blackpool too, nice guy. Decided just to thank him instead of telling him how disappointing his son is.

Nick

Administrator
His dad got me in for free to a game at Blackpool too, nice guy. Decided just to thank him instead of telling him how disappointing his son is.

Yeah he was a nice bloke. Always had a CCFC managers jacket on as well and was with a big bloke who stayed silent.

Bruce the Boot

I know this post is old news but it just goes to show what we as fans have to deal with............ Bullshit . This lady is top of the organisation, and comes out with crap like this.I wish somebody would pull up all the Lies (headlines) that they have come out with over the yrs , then perhaps you with short memories will stop defending Sisu .

Nick

Administrator
I know this post is old news but it just goes to show what we as fans have to deal with............ Bullshit . This lady is top of the organisation, and comes out with crap like this.I wish somebody would pull up all the Lies (headlines) that they have come out with over the yrs , then perhaps you with short memories will stop defending Sisu .

Where are they being defended?

Bruce in making up bullshit shock, then when questioned he will cry bullying.

Nick

Administrator
Always useful reminders of how crap our owners are and have been, we all know that wee are up that proverbial creek with a boat that is sinking but our owner can give such a nonsense interview is unbelievable even now after 9 years of their mismanagement.

She is very quiet these days must be in stadium planning meetings.

Probably as quiet as some of our fans until they see a thread like this.

Bruce the Boot

Where are they being defended?

Bruce in making up bullshit shock, then when questioned he will cry bullying.

Your are a tit , and the biggest wum on here :) ......... You defend them by trying to share the blame out for the situation CCFC are in when you blankly refuse to see that Sisu are responsible and nobody else .

Nick

Administrator
Your are a tit , and the biggest wum on here :) ......... You defend them by trying to share the blame out for the situation CCFC are in when you blankly refuse to see that Sisu are responsible and nobody else .

Why are you bullying me?

It is almost like you only come on here to say the same thing over and over about nobody else being to blame for anything ever, then get all sensitive when anybody says anything back.

shy_tall_knight

Although there is blame to be had on all sides, how much we apportion varies from poster to poster - but ultimately it is a pointless exercise.

However the biggest influence on our future is SISU, they will steer our destiny through these next vital years - what a scary thought.

Bruce the Boot

Why are you bullying me?

It is almost like you only come on here to say the same thing over and over about nobody else being to blame for anything ever, then get all sensitive when anybody says anything back.

You should listen to yourself , The biggest stuck record on here .

skybluetony176

There is no denying that reading it back is comical though. Has literally anything she said happend or been proven to be factual?

This is my favorite bit “If anyone doubts a stadium will be built, they haven’t had engagements with me over the course of the last two years.”
We have though had engagements with her for the following three years since the interview. Is it OK to doubt that a stadium will be built based on the last 3 years?

Nick

Administrator
Someone flags up another Sisu lame promise and the usual few defend the undefendable.

Slag the idiots off every opportunity. Wear them down.
They need to know that we don't want them here and one day they might take it in (or change)

Quote the posts defending anything and saying JS was right.

Nick

Administrator
Here he goes again.

Goes where?

Point out any defence...

It's almost as if you can't. Defence nowadays must be not getting wound up by somebody else trying to get others wound up by posting years old links that nobody believes anyway.

Opened my eyes to it seeing those blokes at the game getting wound up between themselves, it was very strange.

I don't think I have ever seen anybody say they think a stadium will be built. A lot of said it would be nice, but not many who have started booking their seats.

Bruce the Boot

Goes where?

Point out any defence...

It's almost as if you can't. Defence nowadays must be not getting wound up by somebody else trying to get others wound up by posting years old links that nobody believes anyway.

Opened my eyes to it seeing those blokes at the game getting wound up between themselves, it was very strange.

I don't think I have ever seen anybody say they think a stadium will be built. A lot of said it would be nice, but not many who have started booking their seats.

THE KING OF SPIN has spoken ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread