Transfer Rumour Jordy Hiwula confirmed (2 Viewers)

Grendel

He I guess wants to move ponticelli out for season. My guess is he wants another forward as well as the main 2 forward options.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see clarke Harris on the left of 3 behind the forward

Biamou as second reserve option

Nick

Administrator
Number 20 by the looks of it.

Still space at number 10.

Scrap that

Large

Mr Panda

Could just mean don’t get on his back if he’s not banging goals in from the first minute.

Didn’t Robins mention getting another defender in which could account for more signings being expected to come in.

This is signing 1 of 3 isn't it?

Number 2 will be a defender to replace Rod who MAY be coming in tomorrow. Not sure on the other addition but you'd guess it'll be the number 10 to replace McNulty.

Grendel

Number 2 will be a defender to replace Rod who MAY be coming in tomorrow. Not sure on the other addition but you'd guess it'll be the number 10 to replace McNulty.

You are a good poker player I’ll give you that

harvey098

He I guess wants to move ponticelli out for season. My guess is he wants another forward as well as the main 2 forward options.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see clarke Harris on the left of 3 behind the forward

Biamou as second reserve option

Biamou is ahead of JCH in the pecking order I think

Grendel

Biamou is ahead of JCH in the pecking order I think

He will use clarke Harris left side of a 3 I think - little point in investing in clarke Harris if he kicks his geeks behind a far cheaper option in Biamou

CovInEssex

How tall is he?

Overall looks to be a decent signing. What we thinking? Half a milli?

Pronounced High-Woola?

junglej13

How tall is he?

Overall looks to be a decent signing. What we thinking? Half a milli?

Pronounced High-Woola?
The fact its only a two year deal I dont think the initial outlay will be that substantial. Said on another thread maybe its loaded with a sizeable sell on clause.

junglej13

You know a name on the defender panda? Any clues? Experienced? Permanent or loan?

Users who are viewing this thread