Transfer Rumour Jordy Hiwula confirmed (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently just awaiting the paperwork to be done with EFL ;)

MatthewWallis

4 in 11 for Fleetwood, a strike rate like that would be excellent for us. He appears to be exactly the sort of player we're after. Manchester City youth academy product.

That bit ok Wikipedia is not up to date, he only scored another 4 for the rest of the season after that but hopefully he gets us 4 every 11 games

fatso

I’m happy with this signing (presuming it actually happens) and I’m glad we’ve got someone with pace.
But to be honest I’d be glad with any striker coming in.
At least this lad should be hungry and ready to make an impression. I wonder if he can do an impression of Chaplin?

shmmeee

Seems good, gonna stick my neck out and say he'll do well if he comes.

He's only young and only really been on loan. I back Robins to make the most of any raw talent.

vow

I’m happy with this signing (presuming it actually happens) and I’m glad we’ve got someone with pace.
But to be honest I’d be glad with any striker coming in.
At least this lad should be hungry and ready to make an impression. I wonder if he can do an impression of Chaplin?
giphy.gif

shmmeee

No, It just seems any one with the slightest negativity gets shot down immediately. I've spend £700 to watch them this season, flogging our top scorer and getting in an unproven kid don't look great. The world has gone so PC, anyone with a contradictory opinion gets questioned! Just seems its easier to agree with everyone on everything!!!

Just for fun: what do you think PC means?

vow

No, It just seems any one with the slightest negativity gets shot down immediately. I've spend £700 to watch them this season, flogging our top scorer and getting in an unproven kid don't look great. The world has gone so PC, anyone with a contradictory opinion gets questioned! Just seems its easier to agree with everyone on everything!!!
Opinions. Internet. Meh. m8.

Users who are viewing this thread