Transfer Rumour Jordy Hiwula confirmed (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_CP

Im optimistic that this will turn out to be a good signing, bags of pace to be getting in behind and can finish. Combined and complimented by big Max and the creativity of Andreu and Bayliss i can see him bagging atleast 15+

Otis

Im optimistic that this will turn out to be a good signing, bags of pace to be getting in behind and can finish. Combined and complimented by big Max and the creativity of Andreu and Bayliss i can see him bagging atleast 15+
Yup. It's all well and good looking at what he has done elsewhere, but what service has he had? How many chances in front of goal has he been getting? Will he create assists for others here?

Warwickhunt

Who is this guy Richard Splash that everyone is on about?

Otis

I think after hearing all this I am only using online and my debit card from now on.

'Splashed the cash' has now suddenly taken on a whole different connotation.

Nonleagueherewecome

Mark Mcnulty was a 1 in 4 striker
David McGoldrick was a 1 in 4 striker[/QUOTE]

Not at L1 level he wasn't...and I think if McNulty had stayed and scored around 10 in 40 games for us next season, we'd call that a failure and say he should have taken the big move whilst he had the chance!

Nick

Administrator

He said: “We are delighted to bring Jordy in, he’s still a young striker at 23, but has a lot of experience at this level with a decent goal scoring record, which we want to improve.

“He has good attributes and we’ve watched him for a while as part of our scouting recruitment and we are looking forward to working with him and helping him to improve.

“He’s not a direct replacement for Marc McNulty, but is another component in our squad and this isn’t the end of our recruitment in this window.

skyblueelephant76

Interesting quote from Robins:

“He’s not a direct replacement for Marc McNulty, but is another component in our squad and this isn’t the end of our recruitment in this window.”

Maybe another striker on the way?

Mr Panda

Interesting comments by Robin's too. Almost suggesting that McNulty's replacement is still to arrive...

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

“He’s not a direct replacement for Marc McNulty, but is another component in our squad and this isn’t the end of our recruitment in this window.”

Users who are viewing this thread